Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Finance & Accounts

Found 1 review matching the search
The Company will fool you out if you dont know market and salary packages offered around at different places. Most of the employees who are placed at client side has nothing to do much with Collabera as you are working all the time at client and interacting with client employees. The only good point is there is no much interference from collabera on your day to day matters as far as you fill your timesheets on time. The worst part is since you dont know any other perso except the POC you are in touch with, you will face difficulty at the time of full and final settlement. First they will hold your pay for 2 months which is absurd compared to others and then I faced with wrong deduction as advance which never got credited and following up with them since last 10 months. Other cons are no job security and no incentives at all. One needs to be very cautious before joining such Employee Manpower out sourcing Company like Collabera.
Official response from Collabera
January 17, 2019
Thank you for placing this review. We are of course very sorry to hear about a situation that was not as positive as that of so many others. Please reach out to us at this special direct contact path: prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. We established this so that we can hear more details about your experience. This feedback will help us initiate any changes needed to ensure a great future experience for others. We look forward to you getting in touch with us.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Collabera?