Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Collabera is a great company to work for.the culture in Collabera is wonderful and the co workers over their are so friendly that u will never gonna miss your family.
October 25, 2018
Working with great people that become like family is the culture we strive to build, so thank you so much for sharing this feedback.
Collabera was my 1st professional corporate job. I had many expectations which were met. The managers were a big help and were always available to pull you out of any problem.
July 3, 2020
We're glad our team in Gujarat was able to help you get your career started in such a great way! It looks like you had many opportunities to grow with us, and that the management and team was supportive and helpful. Thanks for letting us know, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
industry-leading solutions create environments where the flow of information leads to smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections.
January 18, 2020
Thank you for your positive review and high praise of what we do! We're so glad our efforts are fruitful ones, and we appreciate the time you put forward to help make that happen! Please keep us in mind the next time you're looking to advance your career!
Nice place to work. Once will get here experience we will get more exposure in market. Nice Team Nice work environment Good incentive Good culture Like to go back to again
July 24, 2019
Thank you for your review! We're glad you'd like to return - please consider us again the next time you're jobseeking!
Great place to work. Fantastic work Matrix. Best compensation plan for desrving individuals. Feels like family while working at Collabera. The culture of this business requires nightshifts.
good environment if a person is willing to work in night shift can have a look for this company, friendly and productive environment but not in each team .
Pros
Na
Cons
expects extra hours like 2-3 on a daily basis
January 9, 2017
Thanks for sharing your review. We're glad to know that you liked the work environment and found a positive and challenging environment with us! We also appreciate the constructive criticism, and will make sure we pass it along.
Collabera is the best staffing company to work for with 500 fortune client and has been awarded in continuous row as best staffing firm in US. Everyday is new challenge to work and that's what make me passionate to do my work with full Energy.
Pros
Fun at Work place
Cons
Always work with the direct client. So you will be posted very quickly when the current project gets over. No issues in getting the client letter or any other work related documents.
Work atmosphere is good. Work is flow fluctuates a lot. One of the best recruitment agency in India.
Collabera is one of the leading Staffing Firms Globally. It is a $450M (Net Profit) company providing IT and Non IT solutions to Fortune 500 clients and Financial services. There is a lot to learn in this organization as the work culture is so competitive and energetic that you can't stop yourself pulling your own limits. It makes you get in contact with the top notch IT and Non IT consultants, Companies and to learn from the way they work. Management in Collabera is ever motivating in terms of salary, Compensation, Incentives, Benefits etc to make it more towards the Employee satisfaction. Collabera encourages professionalism, Dignity and Self motivation in each employee. One of the best place to learn and earn.
Pros
incentives and direct client contact
Cons
very long hours - 12hrs / day and sometimes saturdays are compulsory