Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Senior Software Engineer

This company had a good work life balance and HR department was quite active in conducting fun actiities. Some time back it was renamed to Brillio so I am not sure about the current status there.
It's a relatively small company and they very less number of BI projects.However, they are certified Microsoft partner. So, if you are lucky and gets into Microsoft project then there is lot of opportunities to learn and grow
Collabera is a good company to join as a fresher as it provides ample learning opportunities initially. The disadvantage is when you get a little experience you realize that its the threshold and you need to move on.
Pros
good learning
Cons
no process
Work was good and the amount of work was manageable I have learnt a lot in my technology as this project where I have got the chance to work with SQL Server 2012 and TFS Management was good. Co-workers were friendly and helpful in nature. Because of the Agile method of development, most of the times requirement gets changed very frequently which was difficult to manage sometimes. My project team was so enjoyed a lot working there.
They dont have any pipelined projects but still are hiring. People are on bench with no work.
Great place to work with perfect work life balance. Loads of activities and training sessions for personal growth of employee's.
Working at client location, Management is not that good, No work life balance,
I am working in this company last 3 months. where as no job security,Work load as per client and environment.
Jobs at Collabera