Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Senior Technical Recruiter

Good company in terms of salary & incentives but no work life balance. Management is not good. Favoritism is a big issue. Very big company. Good for freshers to gain experience.
Cons
long working hours and
October 23, 2017
We appreciate you voicing your concerns. Maintaining a comfortable work environment is one of our top priorities, and we'd be more than happy to discuss your experience. Please email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
One of my favorite company to work far.I really liked working environment and work culture. Well taking cares of Employees and their need. Will definitely recommend friends/ Colleague to work here.
December 31, 2019
Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations! Thank you for brightening our day - we hope we can find a good fit to work together again in the future!
December 31, 2019
Thank you for this glowing review - we love our team in Bengaluru, and we're so glad you do too. Please think of us the next time you're looking to advance your career!
Excellent place to work. A lot of learning. New ways and methods of recruiting. Work environment is superb. You are given your own area to work independently and take decisions.
November 28, 2017
We're all about providing an encouraging workplace for every employee! It's great to hear how confident you are in your work - keep it up!
Good management Nice work culture night shift was the hardest part of the job. Work hard and playing hard was the most enjoyable part of this job. learned many things in the areas of Recruiting, market research Etc
Pros
good environment
Cons
no Career growth
Collabera is a big name, company branding, incentives work culture, employee benefits are very excellent. Good company to grow yourself for a longer run.
Collabera provides great work-opportunities and a vast scope of growth.It's a fun environment to work in and the people are very supportive. The management supports you in every thing you to or are willing to do for the betterment of the work-environment or growth of the organization. They encourage their employee opinion whole-heartedly.
January 9, 2017
You just made our day! It's heartwarming to hear that you had such an excellent experience working with our Vadodara team. Best to you in your future career!
One of the best organisation to work for in India active in Staff Augmentation having many fortune 500 as their client from various domains like engineering, IT, Service, Mechanical, Hi Tech, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Banking.
January 9, 2017
We're beaming with pride to hear that you find Collabera the best organization to work for! We do our best to create a work culture with inspiring career opportunities. We wish you continued fulfillment and success!
Experience incomparable service gives a customized team that is dedicated to you and whose focus is to get you the best IT talent.
Collabera is client-centric model which provides focus, commitment and a dedicated team to help our clients achieve their business objectives. For consultants and employees, they are offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
July 10, 2015
We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your favorable review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us.If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com
Good learning experience while working in this organisation. Got exposure in different IT recruitment technologies. Handled IT Staffing recruitments for external clients along with internal requirements.
It is a really good place to work at and has good overall management.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long Hours
• Dynamic and result-oriented individual having around 2.5 years of experience as a Lead / Senior US ITRecruiter. • Mentored and trained new recruiters including daily touch points, meetings, and performance reviews. • I have excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, salary negotiations, and closing. I specialize in recruiting for technical positions including Healthcare Analyst, SAS Developers, Engineers, Quality Assurance Testers, Project Managers, Network Engineers, Systems Analysts, and Healthcare Business Analysts. • Placed professionals in various Information Technology Industries in contract as well as full-time positions. • Over the course of 24 months placed over 30 candidates at a variety of clients including BCBS of Michigan, BCBS of Louisiana, HP, PepsiCo, Unisys, IBM and Xerox/ACS. • Experience recruiting mostly US Citizens/ GCs and H1Bs. • Experience with Job Boards like Monster, Dice, Career Builder, Google, LinkedIn, Indeed, CollaberaATS etc • Strong knowledge of LinkedIn, Google and Boolean Operators • Counseled employees on resume writing, interview tactics, and salary negotiations. • Administered employee benefit programs. • Organized and implemented applicant and customer tracking where none had existed before. • Negotiated compensation packages for candidates including salary, health insurance, vacation time, per diem and relocation expenses.
  1. Senior Technical Recruiter