Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

It is good company for employees. Management is good. Workplace culture is good. ( I have deployed to various companies on Behalf of this company. So i don't know much about permanent employees of the company)
Pros
Good salary
Cons
bad for some times for tacking leaves for contractual employees
August 23, 2017
How wonderful that you've been able to travel with us! We'd like to learn more about your experience as a former software engineer - would you please contact us directly at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com? Thank you!
Employee friendly and salary on time , good employees relationship and , they depends on client . I have good experience working with them .They will outsource to multiple big companies in industry. If the project gets over in that company means. You will be the looser. They dont even bother about your job and opportunities
October 25, 2018
We are so happy to hear you found the environment to be full of friendly employees and that you were able to build good relationships with them. If you would like to talk more about your experience as a Software Engineer, please feel free to email us at prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com.
They provide quality services. No complaints. Salary always on time. They are always responsive. Managers are good. No work pressure. Fun environment.
January 25, 2018
It's great to hear you're enjoying your role as a software engineer! Collabera believes in working as a team to meet set targets, and your efforts are very much appreciated!
The company is good to learn for freshers and i learnt Java, HP ALM Tools like QC,QTP.
the hardest part of the job is working hours is more than the scheduled hours.