Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Systems Administrator

They give you the right opportunity to work. They give you exposure to lot of people and culture. People love to work here, the culture the festivals that are celebrated are awesome.
Official response from Collabera
April 7, 2020
We're glad you found your time with us to be enjoyable and perfect for advancing your career! We wish you the best as you continue your career, and hope you think of us the next time you're looking for something new!
Excellent work environment, best management and HR, Job security, establish across the world with 59 locations with more then 4000 employee and 2000+ consultant.
Official response from Collabera
January 17, 2019
Thanks for such a wonderful review. It is very much appreciated.
Work for one of the client of collabera technologies. Was good to work here but no increment and response. Spend 2.5 yrs here but no increment and there was no correct information regarding this.
Job work and life balance is good. We will have nice time to spend with family No salary hikes Management wont respond to our personal concerns Dont have job security means when ever the client will remove from employment, this company also will releive you.
Since I am in client location so no idea about working environment in this company but HR Department were very helpful. Even though I am in client location whenever I need any thing related to HR requirement always got prompt response.
Pros
HR DEPT very helpful
Cons
Na
Administration of Active directory,Users, Groups, Implementing new domain servers and decommisioning domain servers etc. Worked as a team member in a critical project with a team strength of 40 members Raising ticket and arranging cab meeting for Implimentin/decommisioning of servers and critical updation in servers Team support and Managment support is helps to do the job on time and enjoyable.
assist in handling customer queries setting up user account looking after IT department
Pros
stable job with less growth
Cons
bad work culture
Collabera takes it very seriously as an employer and very organised in the processes. Collabera has given me the first opportunity to work in IBM as a System administrator wherein the exposure and experience was great. Join collabera to start your career in IT and nothing can be better then this.
Pros
Salary, Culture, Environment, Management
Cons
Looking for more employee benefits and long term projects.
If Collabera has given a wonderful start to me then would be worth saying about this brand. I am just 1 year old employee and still looking forward to work as much as more with this company. I have done my Msc IT and was struggling for jobs but this brand has given me a valuable start which is appreciable for any fresher like me. It gives you the opportunity to grow and space to show your talent as an individual. The management is highly transparent and does what it says to the employees. People love to work more then the working hours to add value this wonderful company. I would like to share this experience so every individual could get an opportunity like this.
Pros
Great working environment and Culture
Cons
Long working hours
good place to work and grow and learn and earn and very friendly work environment
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
  1. Systems Administrator