Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Technical Recruiter

They think its all about working at a bpo the more you call the more you will get. But buisness in staffing is tottaly different than just calling people.
May 18, 2020
Thanks for working with our team in Vadodara - it sounds like you have some really thoughtful things to say about how we could improve. We're always looking for ways to grow what we do every day - if you'd like to share details with us, or if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We appreciate you sharing your review!
Overall company is good when it comes to professionalism. Though in some teams, default politics is there due to accidental managers! But there are some professional / true managers too. Culture is good. Salary, benefits, increments and incentives are way too low. Most of too good people leave them only because of salary and rest who are still below average need security, so they are unable to leave!
April 7, 2020
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback - it's great to know your overall experience with us has been positive! Of course, we're always looking for new ways to improve what we do - we'll take all of your feedback to heart, and pass it along to our teams to help us grow. Thank you again!
I have learned alot at Collabera technologies, as it was my first job. The working environment was good and everyone were too helpful. It made me learned alot of skills.
March 13, 2020
Nothing makes us happier than hearing how we were able to help someone take their first strong steps in their career! We're so glad our Vadodara team did right by you, and that you were able to build your skills. Please keep us in mind as you continue your career, and we wish you the best!
Okaish company for freshers. People who are fine working in night shift good for them. Stressful and competitive environment. Saturday being holiday, but leads will ask you come. Growth is very slow. Only if you are in good books of the manager or lead chances are there for growth. If you are leaving the company because of better opportunity, they will torture you during the notice period and might delay your reliving letter. Not recommend to anyone.
March 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback! We're grateful for our team members who take on our night shifts, and we're glad to provide new professionals with the opportunity to kickstart their career. Along with that, will be sure to pass your concern along. Thank you, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
Everything at Collabera was pretty well defined. Yes, Money was always on the table but yet no one was able to have proper mental peace. We were being paid less incentive than promised and less appreciation than we were showcasing.
Pros
Night Shift, Easy clients, great exposure
Cons
Long hours, extra work days, less incentive, less bonus and slow promotion
February 25, 2020
Thank you for your constructive and thoughtful feedback. We're glad that you found great career opportunities as you worked with us. We're interested in learning more about your experiences with incentives and other feedback. Please feel free to share details with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and be sure to let us know if there's any loose ends we can help with as well. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
Working at Collabera is pretty good being that it is my first job. Though you might face work life balance issue. You'll be working on Saturdays too.. On weekdays you work more than ten hours. They do have very good incentive plan.
Pros
Incentive plan
Cons
work life balance
February 3, 2020
Thank you for the review and thoughtful feedback! A first job is always an adjustment period - we're grateful for your patience and dedication as you settle in with the team. We do want to make sure you stay happy, and that your time with us is as good as possible, though. If we can help in any way, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure we do our part. Wishing you the best!
Fun work culture... They take good care of employee.... People help each other .... Best corporate environment one can get...... Best staffing agency.
January 18, 2020
Thank you for your review! We're proud to take care of our team the way we do, and for the amazing people that make up our Vadodara team! It's really something special!
the best staffing for the US. they have a very enormous and vast campus. they do organize a lot of exercises and competitions to make staffing more interesting and innovative.
January 18, 2020
We love making the experience a fun and exciting one for everyone, and it's great to know that the efforts are so appreciated! Thank you for your review, and for sending some cheer our way!
One must join in order to experience the best culture. Perfect for new opportunities and growth. Salary and benefits are top-notch. One must go and visit once
Good to start career if you are looking forward to recruitment as career but the work got too stressfull no work-life balance. No job security. Lately according to my souces there .. the work culture has improved.
December 3, 2019
Thank you for your review, and for being part of our Vadodara team! Life as a recruiter isn't for everyone, but we're glad to hear that you feel that our office is improving, and was always a good way to start a career! We wish you the best as you continue down your own career path!
Good work culture, people are also nice but company paying less salary according to the work pressure. Job security is not there. Good for contract to hire jobs
November 19, 2019
We think our team in Bengaluru is great, and we're glad you think so too! Let's work hard to keep growing and succeeding together!
The best is they enjoy all the festival in very best maner. And the award function Blaze is just awesome. The monthly praising ceremony is the best practice they are doing to appreciate and cheer the folks. Also they entertain their coworkers with different extra activities.
A great Place to start your career with. They provide amazing training. It has a balance of Fun and work. They are innovative in every aspect.Your worth increases once you are an employee of Collabera
October 21, 2019
Reading this really brightens our day - thank you so much for the glowing review of our Vadodara team! We wish you the best as you continue your career!
Collabera is one of the best consulting firm to start career with . Collabera endores with more than 2k employees and have a great culture to work with , they create competetive enviorment as well as a very helpful pace between the colleagues. They believe in working smart and hard , not only that they also believe in celebrating different festivals whether its Indian or US festivals. Truely , an awesome company to start your career!
Pros
Great working enviorment, motivating
Cons
Too much duration of working hours, no flexibilty
November 26, 2018
Thanks for taking the time and effort to post such a positive review.
December 4, 2018
Thanks for taking the time and the effort to post such a positive review.
It is a good place to work and learn team management, and coordination. Work culture is very active and friendly. Excellent to work as a fresher. Own learning portal for advanced learning. Good infrastructure and good to work for initial 1-2 years for own enhancement of skills. There is a health competition as well and appreciation is provided to each and every employee.
Pros
Good Management and employee appreciation
Cons
Long Hours
November 26, 2018
Thank you so much for your favorable review, and for taking the time to post it here.
The day goes really great at Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as it was called back then. Now it has been changed to Collabera Inc. I developed great work ethics working in Collabera and flexibility in work as well. The workplace culture is amazing. We used to have 5 minute quick activity sessions as well.
Pros
One time meal included and cab service is also provided in Bengaluru Office
November 7, 2018
We are so pleased to hear that you were able to develop key skills and enjoy the flexibility and culture that Collabera has to offer. Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with others.
First day meeting with team members which I feel was the best part because at the end of the day I did not feel like it was my first day. Such a good gesture from everyone. Board meeting with our team lead who always comes up with all the different funny ideas of real life in order to encourage us for our daily target. Great place with at most great atmosphere to work.
Pros
Flexibility in our daily targets
Cons
Partiality in giving chance to new comers.
October 25, 2018
It sounds like you were part of a warm and fun team of people in your role as a Technical Recruiter. This is so great to hear. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Good place to work. Get to learn so many things. Good and motivating environment. Management is helpful. Combination of work and fun both. Many opportunities are given.
October 25, 2018
You've run through a list of things that are so important to us - a work environment where you can learn and grow, that is both challenging and fun. Thank you for pointing all this out, we really appreciate the feedback.
This is the best place those who have just completed their graduation and seeking job. If you have good selling power and analysis quality it could be the best place to job but again after few years you will find yourself in a loop because there you will not find much place to explore and night shift may bother you.
Pros
Comfortable breaks
Cons
Job security
October 11, 2018
We are so pleased to hear Collabera was the best place for you to get your career started as a Technical Recruiter. Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback, we really appreciate it. If you would like to share anymore information about your experience, we welcome you to email us directly as prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com.
Good working environment, managers and HR are really helpful and supportive.No politics at all,everyone is really helpful. Nice opportunity for freshers especially. It would be a good start of career. They work hard, they play hard. And the best part is they have an insanely competitive environment.
August 28, 2018
We are smiling, because you touched on so many things that we strive to provide - a good environment, supportive team, competitive workplace. Thank you for your feedback!
Collabera is a family which will make you learn different aspects of professionalism and help you grow not only as a professional, but as a person as well. I had a great working experience with Collebera.