Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

Good place to work with friendly Atmosphere and support from seniors and team mates.Better team work and a vision to achieve a vision in a group.Collaborative approach.
January 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our leadership and peer teammates. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!
I would suggest to get a decent job elsewhere then to work in Collabera. They do not pay you good, infact in these pandemic times they left their employees with pay cuts and even no salary since last 3 months.
July 30, 2020
Thanks for your review, and for bringing your concerns to our attention. The pandemic has affected us all, but we are taking pride in making sure everyone is well taken care of. We're very interested in helping you with your concerns as you continue to work with us. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's team up for a solution.
Overall interaction with company side hr was good i was getting the delay with some approval but everything went well I recommend this company for my friend and family
July 21, 2020
Thank you for recommending us! We're proud of our team in Karnataka, and so glad they took good care of you. We hope to hear from you again, and from the friends and family you've mentioned us to!
All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.
Pros
Good environment and culture
Cons
Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary
July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!
Collabera was my 1st professional corporate job. I had many expectations which were met. The managers were a big help and were always available to pull you out of any problem.
July 3, 2020
We're glad our team in Gujarat was able to help you get your career started in such a great way! It looks like you had many opportunities to grow with us, and that the management and team was supportive and helpful. Thanks for letting us know, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
I know that this company is very good plateform.company employees and management both are happy this company.i work one year in this company in time not a single problem.company salary on time every month.
Pros
No knowledge
Cons
No knowledge
June 18, 2020
We're happy that you're happy! It sounds like your year with us brought was a great experience, and you enjoyed working with the team - that's wonderful to hear! Let's try to work together again sometime!
It is good employee friendly company where we can get all facilities as like MNC companies and montly connect with employees and understanding the concerns and all
June 18, 2020
Thanks for the love for our Hyderabad team! We love them, and are proud of everything they do. We hope you can apply to work with us again sometime!
Overall nice experience Good opportunity for growth Nice working environment Different internal activities organised Motivational management Great team work
June 18, 2020
Hey, thanks so much for letting us know! It's exciting to hear that you found our teams so easy and friendly to work with, and that your time with us helped you grow professionally. Please keep us in mind when jobseeking in the future!
Collabera is one of the best companies when it comes to working culture. It gives an opportunity for a fresher to grow up in their career very fast with a ton of learning potential.
May 18, 2020
We love hearing this, and we know everyone at our Vadodara office loves to hear it too! Thank you for working with us as you kickstart your career!
They think its all about working at a bpo the more you call the more you will get. But buisness in staffing is tottaly different than just calling people.
May 18, 2020
Thanks for working with our team in Vadodara - it sounds like you have some really thoughtful things to say about how we could improve. We're always looking for ways to grow what we do every day - if you'd like to share details with us, or if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We appreciate you sharing your review!
It is a great opportunity to work for ibm under payroll of collabera with an hands on experience of Microsoft azure cloud. Where in my day to day work I do the data flow management, organising of tickets in service now, solving the tickets raised by business team and fulfilling the requirements made by client.
May 6, 2020
IBM is a fantastic company to work with, and we're so glad you've found an opportunity there through us! We wish you the best as you continue your career!
I got good experience in this company. All staff is helpful. Salary is coming on time. No worries to join this company. I am suggesting to my friends to join this company.
May 6, 2020
Our team in Bangalore runs a tight ship - and we're glad it's working out so well for you! Thank you for the review, and for recommending us to your friends!
Good experience working with this company. Supportive to resolve the quaries. They have Per year increment. Job security is at risk due to contract base policy.
May 6, 2020
Our team in Pune will be glad to see this - thank you for sharing! It sounds like you're getting great support and growing your career with the opportunities you have working with us! That's fantastic to hear.
Being new to the profile on which I have never worked before was very challenging initially. Especially taking care of Rest of World Clients(SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA,UK,POLAND) as well as India solely was tough challenge in the beginning but my manager and my team members made me comfortable with the work description. I had a fabulous and fun learning time while working in Collabera.
Pros
celebrate each and every festival together as a family
Cons
long working hours
April 22, 2020
This tells a great story of how our Vadodara office takes good care of new team members - thank you for sharing! I'm glad you were able to grow and succeed with us - please apply again sometime!
The upper management is stagnant for year hence growth is pretty slow, work culture is great and actually stands true to all its 5 values that the company is known for.
April 16, 2020
We appreciate your review! We're proud of how our Vadodara team exemplifies our values and has created a stable and strong work culture. Collabera as a company is growing fast, and we're sure there'll be plenty of signs of growth and new opportunities everywhere. Thank you again - we hope you continue to enjoy working with us just as much for years to come!
They give you the right opportunity to work. They give you exposure to lot of people and culture. People love to work here, the culture the festivals that are celebrated are awesome.
April 7, 2020
We're glad you found your time with us to be enjoyable and perfect for advancing your career! We wish you the best as you continue your career, and hope you think of us the next time you're looking for something new!
Overall company is good when it comes to professionalism. Though in some teams, default politics is there due to accidental managers! But there are some professional / true managers too. Culture is good. Salary, benefits, increments and incentives are way too low. Most of too good people leave them only because of salary and rest who are still below average need security, so they are unable to leave!
April 7, 2020
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback - it's great to know your overall experience with us has been positive! Of course, we're always looking for new ways to improve what we do - we'll take all of your feedback to heart, and pass it along to our teams to help us grow. Thank you again!
The cultural environment was quite good, So many other activities were organized by the company for the employees to make them feel like home.
March 13, 2020
We're proud of the great company culture our Gujarat team shares! Thank you for being a part of it - please think of us again in the future when you're applying!
My experienced in Collabera is very good as it was my first time to work in multinational company, which provides me knowledge about culture. Even I received rising star award of Jan'2020.
March 13, 2020
Congratulations on your success, and thank you so much for your kind review! We hope we can keep working together successfully for a long time to come!
  1. Employee Reviews