Collabera logo

Collabera Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Friendly Atmosphere of working

Good place to work with friendly Atmosphere and support from seniors and team mates.Better team work and a vision to achieve a vision in a group.Collaborative approach.

January 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our leadership and peer teammates. We wish you the best as you continue your career!

Good work culture and cooperation from the employees is good.

I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.

Pros

Flexible with work culture.

Cons

Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.

January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!

All's good

All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.

Pros

Good environment and culture

Cons

Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary

July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!

Overall nice experience

Overall nice experience Good opportunity for growth Nice working environment Different internal activities organised Motivational management Great team work

June 18, 2020
Hey, thanks so much for letting us know! It's exciting to hear that you found our teams so easy and friendly to work with, and that your time with us helped you grow professionally. Please keep us in mind when jobseeking in the future!

Life at Collabera

Collabera is one of the best companies when it comes to working culture. It gives an opportunity for a fresher to grow up in their career very fast with a ton of learning potential.

May 18, 2020
We love hearing this, and we know everyone at our Vadodara office loves to hear it too! Thank you for working with us as you kickstart your career!

Excellent work culture, growth is a little questionable considering the company size and heirarchy

The upper management is stagnant for year hence growth is pretty slow, work culture is great and actually stands true to all its 5 values that the company is known for.

April 16, 2020
We appreciate your review! We're proud of how our Vadodara team exemplifies our values and has created a stable and strong work culture. Collabera as a company is growing fast, and we're sure there'll be plenty of signs of growth and new opportunities everywhere. Thank you again - we hope you continue to enjoy working with us just as much for years to come!

Collabera is a great opportunity

They give you the right opportunity to work. They give you exposure to lot of people and culture. People love to work here, the culture the festivals that are celebrated are awesome.

April 7, 2020
We're glad you found your time with us to be enjoyable and perfect for advancing your career! We wish you the best as you continue your career, and hope you think of us the next time you're looking for something new!

Good for learning and growth. Only salary is an issue.

Overall company is good when it comes to professionalism. Though in some teams, default politics is there due to accidental managers! But there are some professional / true managers too. Culture is good. Salary, benefits, increments and incentives are way too low. Most of too good people leave them only because of salary and rest who are still below average need security, so they are unable to leave!

April 7, 2020
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback - it's great to know your overall experience with us has been positive! Of course, we're always looking for new ways to improve what we do - we'll take all of your feedback to heart, and pass it along to our teams to help us grow. Thank you again!

Great Corporate Culture

The cultural environment was quite good, So many other activities were organized by the company for the employees to make them feel like home.

March 13, 2020
We're proud of the great company culture our Gujarat team shares! Thank you for being a part of it - please think of us again in the future when you're applying!

Club house is good place for performance meet.

My experienced in Collabera is very good as it was my first time to work in multinational company, which provides me knowledge about culture. Even I received rising star award of Jan'2020.

March 13, 2020
Congratulations on your success, and thank you so much for your kind review! We hope we can keep working together successfully for a long time to come!

Jobs at Collabera

See more jobs

Collaborative

The company has a very strong team bonding with a good work culture Pros Lots of tools to help you. Technology savvy Work-life balance; benefits package are competitive as with other companies

March 5, 2020
Thank you for your time so far with us! We're thrilled to know you've found such a strong connection working with our team, and that you've felt well equipped to succeed! Let's keep succeeding together for a long time to come!

Average company with worst team leads and managers

Okaish company for freshers. People who are fine working in night shift good for them. Stressful and competitive environment. Saturday being holiday, but leads will ask you come. Growth is very slow. Only if you are in good books of the manager or lead chances are there for growth. If you are leaving the company because of better opportunity, they will torture you during the notice period and might delay your reliving letter. Not recommend to anyone.

March 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback! We're grateful for our team members who take on our night shifts, and we're glad to provide new professionals with the opportunity to kickstart their career. Along with that, will be sure to pass your concern along. Thank you, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!

Amazing firm to start the career with

Fun work culture... They take good care of employee.... People help each other .... Best corporate environment one can get...... Best staffing agency.

January 18, 2020
Thank you for your review! We're proud to take care of our team the way we do, and for the amazing people that make up our Vadodara team! It's really something special!

Good one

One must join in order to experience the best culture. Perfect for new opportunities and growth. Salary and benefits are top-notch. One must go and visit once

good workplace to work

One of my favorite company to work far.I really liked working environment and work culture. Well taking cares of Employees and their need. Will definitely recommend friends/ Colleague to work here.

December 31, 2019
Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations! Thank you for brightening our day - we hope we can find a good fit to work together again in the future!

December 31, 2019
Thank you for this glowing review - we love our team in Bengaluru, and we're so glad you do too. Please think of us the next time you're looking to advance your career!

Difficult work place

they will provide very less salary for freshers and also annual increment is not there.work culture is good.they didnot assign the project correctly.even shift allowance is not there.

December 31, 2019
Thanks for your review and constructive feedback - we take it to heart and will pass it along to our team. It sounds like you found the work culture to be positive, and were able to get your career started with us, but the salary wasn't what you'd hoped for, and there was some confusion with a project you were involved with. Would you be willing to share some details with us, and is there anything we could still do to help? If so, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on it. We wish you the best as you continue your career!

Productive and fun workplace

It was fun working there. Management was quite good there. No salary delay faced. Learned a lot there. Work assigned to me was productive. And never faced stressful environment there though sometimes things get fairly competitive.

December 31, 2019
Reading this made our day! We're so glad you felt like you were growing, productive, and challenged with us, while receiving a timely salary! If you're looking for a new role in the future, we'd love for you to apply with us again. Wishing you the best!

Great Company with lots of opportunities

Great company with lots of opportunities. Work hard play hard is the main moto of the company. Many new learnings and experiences. Great work culture.

December 3, 2019
We're glad that you came out of your experience with us with such a positive takeaway! The team at Vadodara is wonderful, and we've very proud of the good and productive work they accomplish every day. Thank you for the review, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking for an employment opportunity!

Na

Good to start career if you are looking forward to recruitment as career but the work got too stressfull no work-life balance. No job security. Lately according to my souces there .. the work culture has improved.

December 3, 2019
Thank you for your review, and for being part of our Vadodara team! Life as a recruiter isn't for everyone, but we're glad to hear that you feel that our office is improving, and was always a good way to start a career! We wish you the best as you continue down your own career path!

Work place

I handled here in the client place Jde support for end users Work culture and environment and management is good in collabera. Hardest part is our regular month end work.

December 3, 2019
Thank you for your review, and your time working with us so far! We're so glad you've enjoyed the work culture and our wonderful management team in Bangalore. Thanks for sticking it out at the ends of the month when the going got rough. Wishing you the best as we continue to work together!

productive and fun work

i joined as a fresher. i learnt many things and work culture was good. there were many activities through out the year and stress relaxing and probably would refreshing too. There was a healthy competitive culture. Seniors and colleagues are helpful ready to solve in any surroundings.

November 25, 2019
We're so glad you were able to get such a great start in your career as you worked with us! We love the culture and positive environment nurtured by our Vadodara team, and are so glad they provided the help and support you needed. We wish you the best, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking to advance your career!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Collabera with