Collabera logo

Collabera Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Good work culture and cooperation from the employees is good.

I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.

Pros

Flexible with work culture.

Cons

Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.

January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!

I was working in client side

Overall interaction with company side hr was good i was getting the delay with some approval but everything went well I recommend this company for my friend and family

July 21, 2020
Thank you for recommending us! We're proud of our team in Karnataka, and so glad they took good care of you. We hope to hear from you again, and from the friends and family you've mentioned us to!

Overall nice experience

Overall nice experience Good opportunity for growth Nice working environment Different internal activities organised Motivational management Great team work

June 18, 2020
Hey, thanks so much for letting us know! It's exciting to hear that you found our teams so easy and friendly to work with, and that your time with us helped you grow professionally. Please keep us in mind when jobseeking in the future!

Life at Collabera

Collabera is one of the best companies when it comes to working culture. It gives an opportunity for a fresher to grow up in their career very fast with a ton of learning potential.

May 18, 2020
We love hearing this, and we know everyone at our Vadodara office loves to hear it too! Thank you for working with us as you kickstart your career!

Good place to work. Management is not that much good. People working as head don't understand the concept of recruitment.

They think its all about working at a bpo the more you call the more you will get. But buisness in staffing is tottaly different than just calling people.

May 18, 2020
Thanks for working with our team in Vadodara - it sounds like you have some really thoughtful things to say about how we could improve. We're always looking for ways to grow what we do every day - if you'd like to share details with us, or if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We appreciate you sharing your review!

An opportunity to work with new technology.

It is a great opportunity to work for ibm under payroll of collabera with an hands on experience of Microsoft azure cloud. Where in my day to day work I do the data flow management, organising of tickets in service now, solving the tickets raised by business team and fulfilling the requirements made by client.

May 6, 2020
IBM is a fantastic company to work with, and we're so glad you've found an opportunity there through us! We wish you the best as you continue your career!

Good company for doing work

I got good experience in this company. All staff is helpful. Salary is coming on time. No worries to join this company. I am suggesting to my friends to join this company.

May 6, 2020
Our team in Bangalore runs a tight ship - and we're glad it's working out so well for you! Thank you for the review, and for recommending us to your friends!

Good experience working with this company

Good experience working with this company. Supportive to resolve the quaries. They have Per year increment. Job security is at risk due to contract base policy.

May 6, 2020
Our team in Pune will be glad to see this - thank you for sharing! It sounds like you're getting great support and growing your career with the opportunities you have working with us! That's fantastic to hear.

Excellent work culture, growth is a little questionable considering the company size and heirarchy

The upper management is stagnant for year hence growth is pretty slow, work culture is great and actually stands true to all its 5 values that the company is known for.

April 16, 2020
We appreciate your review! We're proud of how our Vadodara team exemplifies our values and has created a stable and strong work culture. Collabera as a company is growing fast, and we're sure there'll be plenty of signs of growth and new opportunities everywhere. Thank you again - we hope you continue to enjoy working with us just as much for years to come!

Collabera is a great opportunity

They give you the right opportunity to work. They give you exposure to lot of people and culture. People love to work here, the culture the festivals that are celebrated are awesome.

April 7, 2020
We're glad you found your time with us to be enjoyable and perfect for advancing your career! We wish you the best as you continue your career, and hope you think of us the next time you're looking for something new!

Jobs at Collabera

See more jobs

It was nice

Make sure to understand the job description . The payroll was of collabera but I was placed in Goldman Sachs. The job requirement was different from the job description.

March 13, 2020
Thanks for sharing this - we're glad you found your time with our Bangaluru team so worthwhile, despite the initial confusion. Let's keep doing great things together!

HR Company

If you are interested to work in HR domain , best company to start with. They have annual event every year that 's the best part of the company. Loved to work here

March 13, 2020
Thank you for the warm review! We're so glad you found your time working with our Vadodara team so valuable!

Collaborative

The company has a very strong team bonding with a good work culture Pros Lots of tools to help you. Technology savvy Work-life balance; benefits package are competitive as with other companies

March 5, 2020
Thank you for your time so far with us! We're thrilled to know you've found such a strong connection working with our team, and that you've felt well equipped to succeed! Let's keep succeeding together for a long time to come!

Average company with worst team leads and managers

Okaish company for freshers. People who are fine working in night shift good for them. Stressful and competitive environment. Saturday being holiday, but leads will ask you come. Growth is very slow. Only if you are in good books of the manager or lead chances are there for growth. If you are leaving the company because of better opportunity, they will torture you during the notice period and might delay your reliving letter. Not recommend to anyone.

March 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback! We're grateful for our team members who take on our night shifts, and we're glad to provide new professionals with the opportunity to kickstart their career. Along with that, will be sure to pass your concern along. Thank you, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!

Money is on the table but no mental peace

Everything at Collabera was pretty well defined. Yes, Money was always on the table but yet no one was able to have proper mental peace. We were being paid less incentive than promised and less appreciation than we were showcasing.

Pros

Night Shift, Easy clients, great exposure

Cons

Long hours, extra work days, less incentive, less bonus and slow promotion

February 25, 2020
Thank you for your constructive and thoughtful feedback. We're glad that you found great career opportunities as you worked with us. We're interested in learning more about your experiences with incentives and other feedback. Please feel free to share details with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and be sure to let us know if there's any loose ends we can help with as well. We wish you the best as you continue your career!

It's good experience

Being at Collabera is good experience Nigh shift jobs are hectic However it's a good experience Multiple job opportunity are there Management need to improve

February 3, 2020
Thanks for sharing your experience! We're glad your time with us so far has been good, and that you've been able to keep up with the pace. We hope to keep you growing and happy - if there's anything we can do on our side, please feel free to let us know at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Let's keep getting better every day together!

Amazing firm to start the career with

Fun work culture... They take good care of employee.... People help each other .... Best corporate environment one can get...... Best staffing agency.

January 18, 2020
Thank you for your review! We're proud to take care of our team the way we do, and for the amazing people that make up our Vadodara team! It's really something special!

Loving ad fun place

the best staffing for the US. they have a very enormous and vast campus. they do organize a lot of exercises and competitions to make staffing more interesting and innovative.

January 18, 2020
We love making the experience a fun and exciting one for everyone, and it's great to know that the efforts are so appreciated! Thank you for your review, and for sending some cheer our way!

Good one

One must join in order to experience the best culture. Perfect for new opportunities and growth. Salary and benefits are top-notch. One must go and visit once

Contract based

I am contractor and actually working in client location, so not sure the below mentioned would be useful. They are in Baroda and we work in Bengaluru location.

December 31, 2019
Wherever you work, we're glad your experience with us has been a positive one! Thank you for your review, and we wish you continued success with your assignment!

Great Company with lots of opportunities

Great company with lots of opportunities. Work hard play hard is the main moto of the company. Many new learnings and experiences. Great work culture.

December 3, 2019
We're glad that you came out of your experience with us with such a positive takeaway! The team at Vadodara is wonderful, and we've very proud of the good and productive work they accomplish every day. Thank you for the review, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking for an employment opportunity!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Collabera with