Collabera

Collabera Management reviews

Overall nice experience Good opportunity for growth Nice working environment Different internal activities organised Motivational management Great team work
June 18, 2020
Hey, thanks so much for letting us know! It's exciting to hear that you found our teams so easy and friendly to work with, and that your time with us helped you grow professionally. Please keep us in mind when jobseeking in the future!
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
I know that this company is very good plateform.company employees and management both are happy this company.i work one year in this company in time not a single problem.company salary on time every month.
Pros
No knowledge
Cons
No knowledge
June 18, 2020
We're happy that you're happy! It sounds like your year with us brought was a great experience, and you enjoyed working with the team - that's wonderful to hear! Let's try to work together again sometime!
It is a great opportunity to work for ibm under payroll of collabera with an hands on experience of Microsoft azure cloud. Where in my day to day work I do the data flow management, organising of tickets in service now, solving the tickets raised by business team and fulfilling the requirements made by client.
May 6, 2020
IBM is a fantastic company to work with, and we're so glad you've found an opportunity there through us! We wish you the best as you continue your career!
The upper management is stagnant for year hence growth is pretty slow, work culture is great and actually stands true to all its 5 values that the company is known for.
April 16, 2020
We appreciate your review! We're proud of how our Vadodara team exemplifies our values and has created a stable and strong work culture. Collabera as a company is growing fast, and we're sure there'll be plenty of signs of growth and new opportunities everywhere. Thank you again - we hope you continue to enjoy working with us just as much for years to come!
Being at Collabera is good experience Nigh shift jobs are hectic However it's a good experience Multiple job opportunity are there Management need to improve
February 3, 2020
Thanks for sharing your experience! We're glad your time with us so far has been good, and that you've been able to keep up with the pace. We hope to keep you growing and happy - if there's anything we can do on our side, please feel free to let us know at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Let's keep getting better every day together!
Extremely bad to work at this place with long working hours and not a proper management ,The managers are really biased and favour the people who are bucket holders
December 31, 2019
Thank you for your time working with us at our Bangalore office, and also for bringing your concerns to our attention. We'd like to hear more, and help you address your concerns if we can. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details, and let's work together on this. Thanks again!
One of my favorite company to work far.I really liked working environment and work culture. Well taking cares of Employees and their need. Will definitely recommend friends/ Colleague to work here.
December 31, 2019
Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations! Thank you for brightening our day - we hope we can find a good fit to work together again in the future!
December 31, 2019
Thank you for this glowing review - we love our team in Bengaluru, and we're so glad you do too. Please think of us the next time you're looking to advance your career!
It was fun working there. Management was quite good there. No salary delay faced. Learned a lot there. Work assigned to me was productive. And never faced stressful environment there though sometimes things get fairly competitive.
December 31, 2019
Reading this made our day! We're so glad you felt like you were growing, productive, and challenged with us, while receiving a timely salary! If you're looking for a new role in the future, we'd love for you to apply with us again. Wishing you the best!
I handled here in the client place Jde support for end users Work culture and environment and management is good in collabera. Hardest part is our regular month end work.
December 3, 2019
Thank you for your review, and your time working with us so far! We're so glad you've enjoyed the work culture and our wonderful management team in Bangalore. Thanks for sticking it out at the ends of the month when the going got rough. Wishing you the best as we continue to work together!
Worst management and no increment.. Working environment is not good.. Sandwich rules are also included in leave policy.. No proper response from HR team for your queries..
November 19, 2019
Thanks for your review - did HR ever get back to you? If we can still help, please send your questions to BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure they're taken care of. Thanks again, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
Collabera has a fast paced and Competitive environment. It is digitally advanced and has good management Company provides good growth opportunities. Good place to work for.
November 8, 2019
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about us, and our team in Vadodara! We're glad you enjoyed working with our management and were able to grow and thrive with us! Please keep is in mind the next time you're looking to advance your career!
Rate this company*required good Overall rating good Job Work/Life Balance good Salary/Benefits good Job Security/Advancement good Management good Job Culture good
October 11, 2019
It's great to know you found us to be excellent all around! Thank you for sharing the love - we wish you continued success with your career!
They just hire you to earn from your own money, they don't value their employees, HR's behave as if they are the owner of the company, no proper help is provided if you need help from them
October 2, 2019
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear that you've had this bad experience, but I also see you're still with the team. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together to turn this around!
Company is not having good people in hr team to resolve employees issues. I was talking with company HR for my final settlement till 1 yr. But no out put. I will not recommend to go with this company.
August 27, 2019
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Is there anything we can do to help you, or is everything resolved now? Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com and let us know, or just to share your thoughts on how we could make the process easier for our team in the future. Thanks again!
'Management is capable of treating employees well, recruitment right candidate' The good things Staff discount, some friendly customer assistant colleagues. New store allowed for new knowledge on what goes into opening a new shop. The challenges Trying to impress management who were unwilling to train for the role and did not provide staff with the necessary product knowledge to deliver a good customer service.
August 27, 2019
Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful feedback! We appreciate the time you've spent with us, and are so glad your overall experience was a positive one! Keep us in mind in your future career moves!
Worst Management. Politics Partiality Comparison Management is still being like a school No work life balance Efforts are not recognized Partiality relationships.
August 5, 2019
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't what you hoped it'd be. Your feedback and thoughts would be so helpful for us as we work to make Collabera the best work environment possible - would you be willing to share details of your experience with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com? Thanks so much for bringing our attention to this.
good working environment supportive management good facilities to the employees job safety unity of command and unity of direction is followed delegation of authority is done
Pros
teamwork
July 10, 2019
That's quite a list - we're thrilled to know you found so much to love about your time with us! Reading this made our day - thanks so much for the review!
Since the majority of operations are located in Baroda the focus on the other regions is minimal hence they need to focus on other regions. Management has to buckle up
June 11, 2019
Thank you for your review. We would love to hear more of your feedback so we can continue to improve our business. Would you mind sending us your thoughts at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com? We'd really appreciate it!
i have learned lot's of tings from this company as a teamwork, time management.and new tricks for word press and gain some amazing experience. great people and staff.
Collabera is a company dedicated towards providing rear of the rear skilled human resources; the company is kinda universal and has presence in almost all the countries of the world.