Collabera

Collabera Pay & Benefits reviews

All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.
Pros
Good environment and culture
Cons
Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary
July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!
Its a good place to work,good life balance,fun at work,good company for freshers. good to learning the things better.not better in compensation.times have lots of pressure.
Pros
Nothing is provided
Cons
Free time breaks
March 1, 2018
It sounds like you're truly enjoying your work environment! If there are any additional points you'd care to further discuss, feel free to email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
They provide quality services. No complaints. Salary always on time. They are always responsive. Managers are good. No work pressure. Fun environment.
January 25, 2018
It's great to hear you're enjoying your role as a software engineer! Collabera believes in working as a team to meet set targets, and your efforts are very much appreciated!
A good company to work with. Nice Salary and benefits. Good work-life balance. Not much coordination between HR SPOC and Management if you're deployed at a clients location.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Management coordination
November 28, 2017
We appreciate this feedback! It sounds like you're enjoying your daily responsibilities and work environment in Karnataka. Should any other points come up you'd like to discuss, feel free to email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
I was a employee of Collabera, Bangalore and my client is Goldman Sachs.Work and salary environment is so good .Management is very good.HR department was very responsive and helpful.
Pros
salary
Cons
no cons
November 14, 2017
It's so great to hear you've enjoyed your role as a Senior Financial Analyst! We hope the skills you've learned stay close on your next adventure. Thanks for sharing!
Good company in terms of salary & incentives but no work life balance. Management is not good. Favoritism is a big issue. Very big company. Good for freshers to gain experience.
Cons
long working hours and
October 23, 2017
We appreciate you voicing your concerns. Maintaining a comfortable work environment is one of our top priorities, and we'd be more than happy to discuss your experience. Please email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
Collabera is a big name, company branding, incentives work culture, employee benefits are very excellent. Good company to grow yourself for a longer run.
For freshers it is food but after being tenured it's not a good company to work with. Freshers can get very good experience working with Collabera. Good exposure to industry.
Pros
Good events are organized periodically
Cons
Long hours working, no appreciation or credited given for extra ordinary work.
It is good company for employees. Management is good. Workplace culture is good. ( I have deployed to various companies on Behalf of this company. So i don't know much about permanent employees of the company)
Pros
Good salary
Cons
bad for some times for tacking leaves for contractual employees
August 23, 2017
How wonderful that you've been able to travel with us! We'd like to learn more about your experience as a former software engineer - would you please contact us directly at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com? Thank you!
You work on anything and everything, with no holds barred Crystal Clear policies Management has 1000 employees to work with, but each employee is treated properly The shift hours may be extended, which will include Saturday working (but you get paid with good incentives for that)
Pros
High voltage environment, caring management, lucrative incentives. value performers
August 23, 2017
We appreciate your great review and are thrilled to hear how we were able to help your growing career as a recruiter. We wish you continued success!
Job work and life balance is good. We will have nice time to spend with family No salary hikes Management wont respond to our personal concerns Dont have job security means when ever the client will remove from employment, this company also will releive you.
Nothing's good with Collabera. No annual salary hikes. HRs do not respond to mails or calls. They are bothred about the employees located at their client location
Long working hours Good palce to start up the career Managment is OK Best work culture in Vadodra locationN I did not felt any hardpart in my experience
Pros
good incentives
Cons
Collabera is just a brand with no work culture. Makes you work like a Machine no matter if you are a fresher or experienced employee. overtime and weekend is totally free of cost,
Thankless management, they provided contractual jobs, which are not managed appropriately. Most of the companies they have you recruited are just hire and fire companies. Once the contract is over their is no guarantee to place you again anywhere and you will not be paid while on bench.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Stressfull hire and fire system, management lacks communication and purpose.
May 10, 2017
We're glad you found strong compensation through your opportunity with us! While there is no guarantee of a fresh opportunity after a contract ends, we do have many positions available, with more opening every day! Keep an eye on our job listings and stay in touch with us regularly to make the most of the opportunities we offer. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
It was just like working in a company like Google. This is enough to describe everything I guess. Most of the days were enjoyable. I learnt many things i described in my resume. Management was efficient working in diversed culture.
Pros
Family insurance, Free tours, High compensation
Cons
Nothing.
May 8, 2017
We're happy to hear your time spent working with us in Vadodara was fulfilling! We wish you the best of luck on your next endeavor.
I am working at Client location JP Morgan, Hyderabad on the Payroll of Collabera Technologies. They have technical issues with leave system. There is not much communication after you join the organization. Other consulting firms atleast provide last month once project gets completed excluding project allowance. Once project gets completed, FFS is initiated and still they promise to redeploy without any salary. This policy really does not work for employees in Mid age who are married and have kids. Please be aware of this thing. Otherwise, it is Ok.
Pros
Salary, Work Life balance
Cons
Bad HR policies mostly in favour of Employer
Great place to work. Fantastic work Matrix. Best compensation plan for desrving individuals. Feels like family while working at Collabera. The culture of this business requires nightshifts.
Job description are not clear. You will be given different responsibilities totally different from the JD explained at the start. Salary and benefits are also poor
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bad management
March 16, 2017
Thank you for your review - we hear your frustration, and we'd like to help make this right. Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we can work with you and do our part.
Fun place to work , people are friendly and helpful. Every festival is observed there .No one can ever get bored working at Collabera.
Pros
Stretch time
March 16, 2017
Thanks so much for your great review! We love knowing you've enjoyed your time working with Collabera. We wish you the best in your future career!
Nice workplace but no growth in terms of career and salary. Management not that cooperative. No work life balance and unnecessary work pressure. No proper home pick and drop facility being US shift
March 16, 2017
We're sorry to hear that Collabera wasn't a good fit for you! If we can help you in any way, please feel free to reach out to us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. Thank you!