Collabera

Collabera Pay & Benefits reviews

All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.
Pros
Good environment and culture
Cons
Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary
July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!
This is the place where you can earn loads of money as incentives. Located at once of the peaceful city you have opportunity to save more money as cost of living is less in Vadodara
January 9, 2017
Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you've found a good fit with us.
team handling and attending the employees queries related to the salary, work travelling and meeting different employees at client locations. making monthly report
Worst place to work I dono how i managed to work 2 years, completely because i didnt have any othe job. i was committed company wasscrewingup
Pros
Cannot list any
Cons
Worst Job Work/Life Balance & Salary/Benefits & Job Security/Advancement Management & Job Culture
It was a noble profession. People were highly cooperative and fun to work with. Everyday we met with challenges. The hardest part was how to negotiate with candidates regarding their salary. Incentives was really good. We learned how to interact with the US candidates,learned about their culture and lifestyles.
I am not comparing this company with any other place but yes the management must start working in various places mostly in "Employee Satisfaction". A human being do not materialistic satisfactions but they need some mental peace and more over some appreciation. Collabera has WORST "work management force". Here if someone is actually seeking for growth then the person should have oiling skill to his managers along with other skills.
Pros
Good Colleagues
Cons
Management, Timing, No pick up and drop at night (not even for girls), Salary
Except the salary, I'm happy with everything. It's good to be working here, people are good and cooperative. Company organises so many activities for showcasing talent and appreciate employees by recognising them and awarding them.
There are some pros and cons for this one as well such as good incentive plan. It has worse work load balancing technique. Also tge management is keen on pushing more work hours from employee.
Collabera has a great work environment. Salary is Good as well as incentive systems is always nice Seniors and all management people are good
Pros
Healthy compition, Great work environment, Good earning, Fun with work, festival celebration
Cons
havent found yet
#heavy work load and pressure to perform and hit targets. #I learned about Corporate culture, Technical/NonTechnical/Legal Recruiting and staffing. #Mostly Unresponsive management. #senior co-workers are most of the times very arrogant and try to prove you wrong in each and every point. #Night-shift with no set timing to leave for home. #the moment when you get your candidate hired and set your feet in recruiters meet.
Pros
Good salary and incentives plus growth
Cons
unresponsive management, work load, worklife balance, boring city (vadodara)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Collabera?
Great collogues with very high potential and good attitude. Commitment to finish the work as per the schedule. Exposure to latest technologies
Pros
Flexible Pay options
Cons
Long Hours
Night shifts become tough...process oriented..flexibility in timings...no time for personal stuff..monotonous job
Pros
flexibility in timings
Cons
long hours no cab facility
Overall company was good to work. fun Fridays were there. All festivals were celebrated nicely.Management was good to work.
Pros
Free lunch was not provided
Cons
Long hours were there in collabera
Nice place to work, friendly management and a nice work culture. Easy to approach the management for anything. Good growth potential.
Pros
Free dinner, tea, coffee etc
May 4, 2015
Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your glowing words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been such a positive one.If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.
Very nice company, very helpful company. They are really very responsive to the employees.
Pros
Free Coffee, tea
Flexible work environment, Can learn a lot in it, Strong upper management,
Pros
Flexible, Salary
Cons
Good Management and good people to work along with. The only con is long hours
Pros
The salary
Cons
• Dynamic and result-oriented individual having around 2.5 years of experience as a Lead / Senior US ITRecruiter. • Mentored and trained new recruiters including daily touch points, meetings, and performance reviews. • I have excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, salary negotiations, and closing. I specialize in recruiting for technical positions including Healthcare Analyst, SAS Developers, Engineers, Quality Assurance Testers, Project Managers, Network Engineers, Systems Analysts, and Healthcare Business Analysts. • Placed professionals in various Information Technology Industries in contract as well as full-time positions. • Over the course of 24 months placed over 30 candidates at a variety of clients including BCBS of Michigan, BCBS of Louisiana, HP, PepsiCo, Unisys, IBM and Xerox/ACS. • Experience recruiting mostly US Citizens/ GCs and H1Bs. • Experience with Job Boards like Monster, Dice, Career Builder, Google, LinkedIn, Indeed, CollaberaATS etc • Strong knowledge of LinkedIn, Google and Boolean Operators • Counseled employees on resume writing, interview tactics, and salary negotiations. • Administered employee benefit programs. • Organized and implemented applicant and customer tracking where none had existed before. • Negotiated compensation packages for candidates including salary, health insurance, vacation time, per diem and relocation expenses.
Collabera takes it very seriously as an employer and very organised in the processes. Collabera has given me the first opportunity to work in IBM as a System administrator wherein the exposure and experience was great. Join collabera to start your career in IT and nothing can be better then this.
Pros
Salary, Culture, Environment, Management
Cons
Looking for more employee benefits and long term projects.
It,s a company with great working culture.They are flexible with timings.Decent Salary packages but frequent changes in higher management causes a bit of confusion in company.
Pros
Working Culture
Cons
Frequent Changes
Collabera is a Fraud Company functioning in Bangalore. My life is in dilemma due to your vendor - COLLABERA. As per my interview scheduled with HCL in ITPL - Bangalore, india where i was selected in the rounds and was given an offer to work with collabera of baroda branch functioning in bangalore office, the offer was for HCL project in MEDICAL DEVICES Division which will start from March 2014 and i was insisted to give resignation from the existing company in a weeks time following which i had resigned after receiving the scanned copy of the offer letter from collabera as Bio Medical Engineer via mail. I reported to HCL office in E-city, Bangalore where in i was informed that the project is on HOLD and i was asked to wait. Now its almost 25 days over since i am jobless due to this and when approached to collabera they wash off their hands by saying they are helpless and cant do anything on this without even providing any compensation or solution on the same and asking me to file case against HCL as it happened due to HCL project went on hold. But i agree to the fact that HCL is no were concerned for this issue. Hence i am repeatedly mailing them about by concern but there in no replies found from their end. SO NEVER EVER TRY COLLABERA!!! ITS A BIG TRAP TO SPOIL YOUR CAREER.
Pros
Cons
Fraud Team