Collabera logo

Collabera Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Good work culture and cooperation from the employees is good.

I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.

Pros

Flexible with work culture.

Cons

Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.

January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!

Too low salary and partiality

I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.

Pros

Nothing as such

Cons

Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team

February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!

I was working in client side

Overall interaction with company side hr was good i was getting the delay with some approval but everything went well I recommend this company for my friend and family

July 21, 2020
Thank you for recommending us! We're proud of our team in Karnataka, and so glad they took good care of you. We hope to hear from you again, and from the friends and family you've mentioned us to!

It was productive and very competitive

Collabera was my 1st professional corporate job. I had many expectations which were met. The managers were a big help and were always available to pull you out of any problem.

July 3, 2020
We're glad our team in Gujarat was able to help you get your career started in such a great way! It looks like you had many opportunities to grow with us, and that the management and team was supportive and helpful. Thanks for letting us know, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!

Life at Collabera

Collabera is one of the best companies when it comes to working culture. It gives an opportunity for a fresher to grow up in their career very fast with a ton of learning potential.

May 18, 2020
We love hearing this, and we know everyone at our Vadodara office loves to hear it too! Thank you for working with us as you kickstart your career!

Good company for doing work

I got good experience in this company. All staff is helpful. Salary is coming on time. No worries to join this company. I am suggesting to my friends to join this company.

May 6, 2020
Our team in Bangalore runs a tight ship - and we're glad it's working out so well for you! Thank you for the review, and for recommending us to your friends!

Excellent work culture, growth is a little questionable considering the company size and heirarchy

The upper management is stagnant for year hence growth is pretty slow, work culture is great and actually stands true to all its 5 values that the company is known for.

April 16, 2020
We appreciate your review! We're proud of how our Vadodara team exemplifies our values and has created a stable and strong work culture. Collabera as a company is growing fast, and we're sure there'll be plenty of signs of growth and new opportunities everywhere. Thank you again - we hope you continue to enjoy working with us just as much for years to come!

Collabera is a great opportunity

They give you the right opportunity to work. They give you exposure to lot of people and culture. People love to work here, the culture the festivals that are celebrated are awesome.

April 7, 2020
We're glad you found your time with us to be enjoyable and perfect for advancing your career! We wish you the best as you continue your career, and hope you think of us the next time you're looking for something new!

It was nice

Make sure to understand the job description . The payroll was of collabera but I was placed in Goldman Sachs. The job requirement was different from the job description.

March 13, 2020
Thanks for sharing this - we're glad you found your time with our Bangaluru team so worthwhile, despite the initial confusion. Let's keep doing great things together!

HR Company

If you are interested to work in HR domain , best company to start with. They have annual event every year that 's the best part of the company. Loved to work here

March 13, 2020
Thank you for the warm review! We're so glad you found your time working with our Vadodara team so valuable!

Jobs at Collabera

See more jobs

Collaborative

The company has a very strong team bonding with a good work culture Pros Lots of tools to help you. Technology savvy Work-life balance; benefits package are competitive as with other companies

March 5, 2020
Thank you for your time so far with us! We're thrilled to know you've found such a strong connection working with our team, and that you've felt well equipped to succeed! Let's keep succeeding together for a long time to come!

Average company with worst team leads and managers

Okaish company for freshers. People who are fine working in night shift good for them. Stressful and competitive environment. Saturday being holiday, but leads will ask you come. Growth is very slow. Only if you are in good books of the manager or lead chances are there for growth. If you are leaving the company because of better opportunity, they will torture you during the notice period and might delay your reliving letter. Not recommend to anyone.

March 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback! We're grateful for our team members who take on our night shifts, and we're glad to provide new professionals with the opportunity to kickstart their career. Along with that, will be sure to pass your concern along. Thank you, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!

Money is on the table but no mental peace

Everything at Collabera was pretty well defined. Yes, Money was always on the table but yet no one was able to have proper mental peace. We were being paid less incentive than promised and less appreciation than we were showcasing.

Pros

Night Shift, Easy clients, great exposure

Cons

Long hours, extra work days, less incentive, less bonus and slow promotion

February 25, 2020
Thank you for your constructive and thoughtful feedback. We're glad that you found great career opportunities as you worked with us. We're interested in learning more about your experiences with incentives and other feedback. Please feel free to share details with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and be sure to let us know if there's any loose ends we can help with as well. We wish you the best as you continue your career!

Working at Collabera

Working at Collabera is pretty good being that it is my first job. Though you might face work life balance issue. You'll be working on Saturdays too.. On weekdays you work more than ten hours. They do have very good incentive plan.

Pros

Incentive plan

Cons

work life balance

February 3, 2020
Thank you for the review and thoughtful feedback! A first job is always an adjustment period - we're grateful for your patience and dedication as you settle in with the team. We do want to make sure you stay happy, and that your time with us is as good as possible, though. If we can help in any way, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure we do our part. Wishing you the best!

Good one

One must join in order to experience the best culture. Perfect for new opportunities and growth. Salary and benefits are top-notch. One must go and visit once

good workplace to work

One of my favorite company to work far.I really liked working environment and work culture. Well taking cares of Employees and their need. Will definitely recommend friends/ Colleague to work here.

December 31, 2019
Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations! Thank you for brightening our day - we hope we can find a good fit to work together again in the future!

December 31, 2019
Thank you for this glowing review - we love our team in Bengaluru, and we're so glad you do too. Please think of us the next time you're looking to advance your career!

Great Company with lots of opportunities

Great company with lots of opportunities. Work hard play hard is the main moto of the company. Many new learnings and experiences. Great work culture.

December 3, 2019
We're glad that you came out of your experience with us with such a positive takeaway! The team at Vadodara is wonderful, and we've very proud of the good and productive work they accomplish every day. Thank you for the review, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking for an employment opportunity!

Na

Good to start career if you are looking forward to recruitment as career but the work got too stressfull no work-life balance. No job security. Lately according to my souces there .. the work culture has improved.

December 3, 2019
Thank you for your review, and for being part of our Vadodara team! Life as a recruiter isn't for everyone, but we're glad to hear that you feel that our office is improving, and was always a good way to start a career! We wish you the best as you continue down your own career path!

productive and fun work

i joined as a fresher. i learnt many things and work culture was good. there were many activities through out the year and stress relaxing and probably would refreshing too. There was a healthy competitive culture. Seniors and colleagues are helpful ready to solve in any surroundings.

November 25, 2019
We're so glad you were able to get such a great start in your career as you worked with us! We love the culture and positive environment nurtured by our Vadodara team, and are so glad they provided the help and support you needed. We wish you the best, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking to advance your career!

Productive and comfortable workplace

Its a good place to work, nice work culture, work life balance, good pay, however competitive like any other organisation we work in. Over all good experience

November 19, 2019
It's great to see you enjoy the work culture, compensation and work/life balance with our team in Mumbai! Let's keep succeeding together!

Fast paced & Competitive

Collabera has a fast paced and Competitive environment. It is digitally advanced and has good management Company provides good growth opportunities. Good place to work for.

November 8, 2019
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about us, and our team in Vadodara! We're glad you enjoyed working with our management and were able to grow and thrive with us! Please keep is in mind the next time you're looking to advance your career!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Collabera with