CollegeDekho.com

CollegeDekho.com Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Good

Great experience as a fresher best experience If you perform then it will high chance to take Promotion easily and Increment as wellBut You can perform depends on Management onlyBecause if you have good Bonding with mangers they will provide you best support otherwise your life will be worst in Collegedekho

good company to work

college dekho is a good company to work with .if you work right thn you will get every thing from the comany in relation to growth and incentives .Management is very cooperative and support you in every aspect .

Cons

no cons

CollegeDekho.com insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Good Place for freshers And Good Atmosphere

I m Fresher before Join Collegedekho.com. At this time I Learn lots of new Thing and knowledge about Call Center Job place. salary package also Good .

Learning and Work fun place

Management is very helpful great workplace helping nature from all staff salary benefits was good happy that worked with this type of organisation where I found myself more enthusiastic and now fell more comfortable in communication as well as in PD. Thanks Team CollegeDekho.

Summer Intern for two months

Had an amazing experience working for an ed-tech startup as an Intern. Starting from giving career counseling to students & designing creatives for the social media platform of CollegeDekho I didn't realize when two months ended. Work Culture was really very nice & my Team members, as well as my seniors, were very supportive.

A good Place to grow. you will get plenty of opportunities

Well CollegeDekho is a growing startup, lots of opportunities underlying. for few people work env might be difficult as there is bit of grouping and back-b!tch!ng

Pros

Health of startup

Cons

Poor Communication within Team

Best Environment and Management Not More Good

Best Company for jaipur based and salary given on time but mamnagment not more good. about my good but last time when i left the system totally going out of the way so thats i left from college dekho.

Typical Day

Day to day coordination with college spokespersons to get reconciliations done on timely manner. Analyze & Conduct reviews to ensure relevant counseling is done to partner colleges in order to maximize the sales output.

Authority but need to create a vision

The company saw its inception nearly 2 years ago. Its been a wonderful learning journey . Being a startup one gets to understand different domains of a business in details . You get to perform way to many tasks on the Job. I think its a great place for somebody wants to start his or her career . As its already been close to two years company needs to design its Mission and vision statement and set up serious Human Resource Policies .

Pros

Learning, Multi Tasking

Cons

Better Perks for Employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CollegeDekho.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CollegeDekho.com with

Learn about CollegeDekho.com in popular locations

• CollegeDekho.com