CollegeDunia

CollegeDunia Employee Reviews

The experience was okayish.

There was lack of coordination and the salary wasn't good enough. Otherwise things were fine. It was a target specific work. Work culture was relaxed.

Worst company never think to join

Working in this company was my worst expirence as they can tell you to resign anytime without any prenior notice and then you have to give resignation on the same day itself because HR will force you to do so. and when you ask for reason they say company dont have money so. its a brotherly advice never think to join this company what so ever package they provide as no stability is there as in my batch they told everyone to resign and they didn’t even have any reason for the same . Don’t think to join, work or to do partnership or anything for this company. They are not trustworthy for any business.

Pros

Never trust anyone in this company

Cons

No stability at all

Workplace culture

There is no work pressure while working at collegedunia. Team leader and colleagues are very supportive. All the colleagues are very friendly. But there is little politics in the team.

For Freshers , it's a good company to explore your hidden qualities and to enhance the skills you have in order to achieve a goal.

1. Competitive in spirit to excel among others. 2. Collaborative approach is followed , to get more innovative solutions. 3. Democratic leadership style is followed in the company. 4. Friendly environment which help employees to grow. 5. Need of strategic minds to get clients onboard. 6. Flexibility is needed to adjust in any kind of environment.

Pros

Casual work environment, seniors are like friends and supportive.

Cons

Security issue

It was stressful, time bound journey. I had to finish the tasks and redo again if not satisfactory.

Work was hectic and time-bound. I had to re-do one article which was of 1500 words 4 times. Quite a time and energy draining. If someone can manage, please go ahead with Company.

Stressful and Exhaustive Work Environment

Overall, my working experience at Collegedunia was very average. The overall management style of the company, as well as separate team leads, was cumbersome and ineffective. This led to a lot of employee frustration, lack of motivation, and a loss of morale in different teams. Benefits included fixed timings and little overtime work.

Pros

Good Infrastructure, Fixed Timings

Cons

Bad Management Style, Lack of Value towards employees

Was a fun workplace

I really enjoyed working in college dunia. The team was very cooperative and i learned a lot there. In the beginning , there was a six day training period in which they trained about the company,the work and the management. This training period was very interesting and good. i really liked the atmosphere at work.

Freelance Content Writer

For almost a year, I worked as a freelance content writer with CollegeDunia. My manager was good and really helpful. There was no workload as such, you can ask for articles whenever you want as per your convenience.

Productive and fun workplace

The work environment is very good and open to learning. Workplace culture is very apt and easy to understand and follow. Salary is always on time. The mentors are really good and help you learn.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CollegeDunia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CollegeDunia with

• CollegeDunia
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?