Colliers

Colliers Employee Reviews

India69 reviews

internationalculturelearnteamgoodcompanymanagementemployee

Working culture

Need improvements on working culture. No team work. But business are good in India. Overall rating is average company. Not great for carrier growth people

So much political environment in between colleagues.

Salary and benefits are undoubtedly well but working environment is worst one. Some people never encourage their down level but also show to their boss he/she knows everything from others. Ultimately those type of person nothing doing except politics.

Colliers insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Over all good place to work

Excellent work environment to work Good management Excellent client relationship Individuals can share their thoughts Work free environment Supportive culture

Team is very supportive.

I worked as Civil Site Engineer at residential apartments at Noida, and my experience was quite good there, team was very supportive, and the Seniors helped me a lot with their expertise to tackle the challenges.

Good & Standard PMC to Work

Not satisfied with the work. Because you don't know when your manager will call you. He'll call only for asking and putting pressure. So whenever your phone rings, I felt like someone who's hiding in fear about to get caught.This is not the right team to work. So I left the concern.

Nice working place at Corporate office but not sure for every site

* Nice working place at Corporate office but not sure for every site.* Your Job depend on the client agreement because after agreement expiry you will be terminated from your position.

Pros

No any free services every thing will be deduct your salary

Cons

Depend on the work.

I had worked in fitout projects on contract basic. No weekly off, No public holidays, they will mot given any experience/ Reliving letter

I had worked in fitout projects on contract basic. No weekly off, No public holidays, No paid leaves. they will mot given any experience/ Reliving letter.Work pressure Is also very high.poor HR mangement

Pros

Salary is some better

Cons

Not provide any benefits/ allowances

The work place was good to learn

A Very good company to bright the carrier in Colliers International. I learnt so many things in my duty periods. I thank full to the company for giving me the opportunity to work under the Company

No work life balance

One and only good thing about it is salary on time, other than that, no work life balance, no fixed duty timings, no offs, will have have to work on off days as well, have to work on all areas other than your expertise. They will put gun on your shoulder, HR is dead.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No personal life, no offs, no timings

Nice

Good morningColliers international Pvt ltd Mumbai India is very Very good organisation to employees .We get to much relaxed in job , so we are very Very happy.Thanks

Good

Good

Collaborative workplace with opportunity to grow

Colliers International provides a very collaborative and co-operative platform across teams and departments, making your career progress while learning and developing various skill sets. The work-life balance is well managed, keeping the employee motivated.

Pros

Approachable higher management, flexible work environment

Cons

Slow paced

Nice Company with all benefits which a employe needs

Good company which a person needs to contact with for a better future, The whole staff of colliers is good and cooperative. I have learnt many new thinks here about my field.

great work experience

work culture is great.helped me learn new concepts. Work Driven environment. Went intensive training for 3 months in project managament and then i was assigned with a project.

Don't Join Colliers - Career will be ruined

Bad leadership, no vision . Very unstable organisation with lot of favouritism and politics. Not safe for female. No learning , people leave company everyday . Unnecessary use of abusive language .

Being a professional.

Working in one the best and biggest facility management company is a dream come true. A professional work environment help one grow and colleagues are very cooperative.

internal politics

The subordinate staff has no respect for seniors. Management is unable to take corrective action against the insubordination. The client management was very cooperative and gave good opportunity to learn the work ethics & values. I learned how to handle the complex issues of ultra HNI/ NRI,Celebrities,Politicians & Business Tycoons.

Good place to work.

The time I worked with them was good. I cannot comment on present management. Work life balance was also good. Compensation was fair w.r.t the designation and job responsibilities.

Colliers is a MNC

If You are willing with Colliers, then increased your management skills. You could be got chance to deal with high level management cases with clients.

Productive and competitive work place

The company has provided good work life balance and encouraged every employee to be competitive .The work involved in collaborating and maintaining good work relations with the team .

Great work culture and learning environment

I interned at Colliers international, within my short tenure i had a good exposure of the corporate work culture and organizational structure. it was a good learning opportunity.

Pros

Nice professional environment, Clarity in explaining job roles

Good place to gather knowledge.

Good work place to gather knowledge. Management is good there will be no delay on salary but no expected salary will be given. We can enjoy the work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colliers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Colliers with

Colliers reviews by popular job title

• Colliers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?