Collins Aerospace

India122 reviews

Found 122 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,201 reviews
collinsutcbalanceculturelifelearnprojectgood

Great Work Life Balance

Innovative work culture with good work life balance and helpful colleagues. Great learning opportunity within work. Skill development support within/outside company.

Pros

US Trips

Cons

No Free Lunch

Great organization with employee wellbeing policies

It is great company to work if you are looking your career in Aerospace domain.. It has best in class work and superb teams that help us in improving our career

Collins Aerospace insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

One of the best in the industry. You have lot of opportunities. Most importantly your entire salary is fixed. Hence CTC to take home ration is one of the best. Ethics and compliance, safety of employees are foremost priority. There are plenty of opportunities for learning and internal movements every 2 to 3 years. You will enjoy being in this company.

Good place to settle down after you are done with Learning curve.

It has very good work culture, good work life balance. Salary is mediocre and not much differentiation between performers and non performers. Good for people who want a peaceful job and good work life balance.

Good Work life balance

Good Work life balance.Periodically salary corrections will be done.Pre COVID there were good onsite opportunities.Some teams were still using old tools. Company should proactively focus on bringing the new tools and technologies instead of sticking to the old technologies.

Really good comapny to work with

Salary is not as par with the market value but company has very good benifits to offer. Very good management and all are reachable and helping. Good R and D center in India with design development and manufacturing facilities. Very good learning opportunities for freshers.

Pros

Free transportation Free Food WFH Hybrid model

Cons

Salary not par with the market value

Work life balance at best

Very good company in terms of work culture, opportunities, work life balance.Provides training on new technologies.Encourages innovative minds.Managers are cool.

Cons

Salary is not up to market standards

Values Driven Organisation, one of the largest in Aerospace

Values and Ethics driven organisation with a great culture. Diffcult to manage work life balance and limited growth for support functions. After covid due to stresses on the aerospace industry there are challenges.

Good for Freshers, Exposure to Aerospace technologies

Good learning opportunity for freshers after engineering. Sponsors part-time higher education. Also has rotations programs if interested. Pay is slightly low

Fun workplace, great team.

There are no much Perks and Benefits.Work-life balance is good.Great projects to work with.Innovation is expected.Encouraging team leads.Old tech stack.

Pros

Annual gift, Breaks

Cons

Tech stack

Productive n fun

Good to work in Collins Doesn't need to be more innovativeMore fun activities n organization activitiesAverage hike per year Less recognitionOveral good for to be in company for 3 yrs

Relaxed and collabrative

Working in Rockwell is mix of everything. I learned a lot in this company professionally and personally. Workplace culture is really good will full flexibility.

Continuous Learning and stress free place to work

1. Good and relaxing place to work 2. Has grown from a trainee to Lead with continuous learning environment 3. Collaborative working culture 4. Good place to work as it’s one of the leading Aviation Company

productive

Working here is my pleasure, environment is very friendly and people do there work with full dedication to deliver it in timely frame work. Thanks for providing me this opportunity.

Good organisation to grow career and personal skills

I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. -- Amazing People -- Top Management listens to you -- Friendly Atmosphere -- Work life balance -- Compensation -- Relaxed working environment --Best place to learn

Team is very supportive

The team will support a lot. Very good in Worklife balance. Work culture is good. We can learn a lot from the team and the management. We can develop a lot.

Na

My project required no formal timings so we used to work in odd hours communicating with the people on another side of the globe. The dress code was semi-formal.

Fun and lively workplace

Enjoyed working there. I personally had lots of freedom to work on various new technologies and present my work. Great place for aerospace engineers. Not so much for software developers, but I got lucky and worked on very interesting projects.

Good place to work and career growth

Good place to work and career growth. Working atmosphere too cool and everyone is friendly here. apart from regular work there are opportunity to grow ourselves in other fields also.

overall good

good company to work for . compensations can be better otherwise good in aerospace industry . good work culture, fun is good, learning is better and oppurtunities are there

Typical management

Company is great global culture, but post acquisition, there has been a drastic change in leadership view point. Company is going backwards in terms of employee engagement, performance reviews and benefits. Management is split directions is driving undesirable conclusions, which is making people move away from the organisation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collins Aerospace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Collins Aerospace with