Collins Aerospace

Collins Aerospace Employee Reviews

Good to work in Collins Doesn't need to be more innovativeMore fun activities n organization activitiesAverage hike per year Less recognitionOveral good for to be in company for 3 yrs
Working in Rockwell is mix of everything. I learned a lot in this company professionally and personally. Workplace culture is really good will full flexibility.
1. Good and relaxing place to work 2. Has grown from a trainee to Lead with continuous learning environment 3. Collaborative working culture 4. Good place to work as it’s one of the leading Aviation Company
Working here is my pleasure, environment is very friendly and people do there work with full dedication to deliver it in timely frame work. Thanks for providing me this opportunity.
I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. -- Amazing People -- Top Management listens to you -- Friendly Atmosphere -- Work life balance -- Compensation -- Relaxed working environment --Best place to learn
The team will support a lot. Very good in Worklife balance. Work culture is good. We can learn a lot from the team and the management. We can develop a lot.
My project required no formal timings so we used to work in odd hours communicating with the people on another side of the globe. The dress code was semi-formal.
Enjoyed working there. I personally had lots of freedom to work on various new technologies and present my work. Great place for aerospace engineers. Not so much for software developers, but I got lucky and worked on very interesting projects.
Good place to work and career growth. Working atmosphere too cool and everyone is friendly here. apart from regular work there are opportunity to grow ourselves in other fields also.
good company to work for . compensations can be better otherwise good in aerospace industry . good work culture, fun is good, learning is better and oppurtunities are there
Company is great global culture, but post acquisition, there has been a drastic change in leadership view point. Company is going backwards in terms of employee engagement, performance reviews and benefits. Management is split directions is driving undesirable conclusions, which is making people move away from the organisation.
Nothing much to talk about. Standard work like any other captive. Some units have manufacturing attached which make it good place to learn technologies.
Collins is a good company and good production give a castmar time to time and time is very important give a work and good communication with all peoples give me Employees is very well
Pros
Children care
Cons
Hevy journey to me home to office
Management is not good at collins in India.They are doing their own. Not listening to his employee even though they said that we valued their employee.
Nice to work with client Rockwell collins. Cool clients and good work with encouraging people and leads. More towards the value creation. And helpful persons
Work culture is very nice and there will be good onsite opportunities.Management is okay...depends on team Transparancy is less with between engineers and managers
Cons
Low salary hikes
Nice place to work and learn, best part in Bangalore is that Collins has Design and Manufacturing centers at the same location, so we can learn faster. Can get many opportunities of technical learning.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Favoritism in middle management
Excellent work environment with great opportunities to learn and grow. Salary and benefits are at par with market. Friendly, Kind and Knowledgeable team members.
Very minimal or zero micromanagement. Great place to work. Really friendly staff and supportive managers. Indeed care about flexibility of employee's personal schedule.
If one wants to learn working from concept to end of life cycle of a product, Collins Aerospace Systems is the place for you. The teams encourage you to learn and explore.
Rockwell collins is one leading Aerospace company in world. Rockwell collins is expertise in flight management system , filght control system and flight decks display system.
  1. Employee Reviews