Colt Technology Services

Colt Technology Services Employee Reviews

India125 reviews

cabtransportbalancetechnologyfreeculturelifelunch

Colt's culture is very good rest depends on your immediate management and team

Very Good medical insurance policyWork from home allowance one time18(annual)+7(casual)+7(sick) leavesapproachable upper managementFood plus transport provided to employees

Lack of job security and political management

Orthodox management, full control is in UK, you would not have any powers, work life balance is there but no learning. Still operating in 1990s working style.Yes Boss style works.

Colt Technology Services insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Stable

Stable job, perks like insurance ,reimbursements , free food and transport are good.Salary is genuine .Work culture is employee centric.Although a bit of micromanagement

Depends on location and team

Overall good company culture with good policies formulated at leadership level. A typical day work depends on the team and management. Long working hours. Free lunches, regular health check ups. Good ambience and helpful colleagues. Lot of opportunity to move internally to a better role of choice.

Pros

Free lunches, regular health check ups

Cons

Long working hours

Overall very good

Very good company with great work life balance, nice salary increments, Best transport facility, free lunch, night allowance is very goodOnly cons is old lagacy network

Diplomatic management

Diplomatic management. difficult to deal with old existing people.except this healthy environment, taking care of employee, food transportation exceptionally good .

Pros

healthy culture, employee friendly environment

Cons

management already decided his view not going to listen

Top management is not good at all

Ist they hire on contractual basis and this is itself a stress you have to perform very hard so that they will extend your contract and after working so hard. They didn't inform whether your contract is going to be renew or not we have to ask for updates continuously. Worst training provided by upper management.

Pros

Free lunches, cab facilities, Team members

Cons

Upper management, Trainning

Best workplace

The best organization giving the employees a good balance between work and personal life. The team and the managers are very supportive and provides good working environment to the employees.

Good organisation to work for

Colt gives you opportunities to enhance your skills and top management would support you like anything. Their is very good work culture and you can easily maintain work life balance with no pressure from management, infact they make sure that no one has to stay over and if someone does it puts a bad impression. Would you want more..? Is yes then Colt is a very good paymaster and they pay more than all players in the industry. Still you want more..?? Their are awesome HR policies which makes sure that everyone at Colt is rewarded for good work and you get many awards here.

Working with COLT

More than the organisation it is the people with whom you work, matters. Seeped in politics, COLT is all about serving your time rather than learning. Colleagues are hesitant to share their skills.

Productive and Innovation

I have enjoyed a lot during this time I have learned about the ITIL process for service management and worked with different culture in collaborative mode across europe.

Overall all it is Nice place to work.

Colt is good company if you are joining as senior team member. Colt provide good facility of transportation and Food. Employee friendly and business focused culture.

Good environment

Colt has been my first company and i have been here for last 6years because of the work culture and the people around me. This experience has helped me developing myself.

Colt is employee friendly

The colt technologies is more of employees friendly and more flexible to provide opportunities to work on different teams.great place to learn new technologies on internet service providers side.

Good working culture

Overall I had very good experience at colt. I will love to work in future for this MNC.It provides a great opportunity for young engineers to shine in their areas of expertise.

Productive and Supportive Environment

Good place to work, Good work Culture Supportive environment You can learn new things Team sharing learn about new technologies VOIP and TDM Great customer handling

Excellent Learning environment and work life balance

Excellent place to work, culturally good, learning environment, excellent pay package. The best thing apart from work is the facilities provided to the employees (the cost of which is borne entirely by the company) is pretty helpful and more than anything else it gives a very good work-life balance.

Amazing place to work

Amazing place to work and grow . Best in market for employee satisfaction I wish I could stay here forever Management is great in taking care of employees

Great place to work . Opportunity to learn more and exhibit your skills

Good company to work. Takes care of employees. Gives opportunity to explore your talent and skills. Gives career growth opportunities.Looks after employee health and family aspects as well.

Pros

Free Transport, Cultural and recreation activites

Cons

EU working hrs and emergency support

Excellent Company to Work With

I worked in Colt Technologies almost 10 years and can say the best company to work with. An employee can lot of opportunities to learn and it is known for its work life balance.

Good Company

I have learned lot of new technologies here. Management is also good in colt. I have learned checkpoint, firepower, Arcsight, FireEye and other technologies here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colt Technology Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Colt Technology Services with