Columbia Asia

Columbia Asia Employee Reviews

India168 reviews

One of the best hospital to learn advance things nd practicals with great medical staff

My first job started In Columbia Asia hospital patiala,this is my great experience with this hospital,i gain lot of things during my job as a fresher and did work in different departments like ICU, CCU,HDU,NICU, emergency and dialysis. In this hospital patient and employees rights and responsibilities are proper following,i like the environment of this hsptl.i miss that days when i was working in this hsptl.

Excellent experience and fun workplace

Excellent experience,fun workplace,good staffs, chemotherapy doctors are very goods ,helpful.competitive company.good foods,feel like home,i really missed Columbia Asia

Columbia Asia insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Best work culture not ever seen any other Hospital..I believe personal life vs Professional life balance is perfectly Match...All Managment Full supportive..I recommended to all

Good

Good and Healthy environment culture other than hospital ,Staff is comparative every one is helpful and respectful for each other. Hospital policy are employees friendly.

Pros

Recreational activity

Cons

Ok

Very good

Columbia Asia is a standard company, which they provides all well facilities to there staff to provide much better experience to there customers/ patients.

I had interned so it was a good exposure to finance department of Columbia Asia

I had opportunity to work with finance manager and to see the overall working of a hospital working department.Work life balance but dress code and no canteen.

Pros

Work experience

Cons

Dress code

Co operation.

Everything is good .a place to learn and work effectively all members are co operation but stressed in some cases management is less conscious to their employees .

Pros

Everything is clear

Cons

Stressed

Partial behaviour and so frustrating management system mainly lab department

I had work in Columbia Asia Hospital just for 6 month in Lab department it was very horrible experience ....... Supervisor is so irritating and so partial.

Pros

Hospital is nice but no Lab department.

Cons

Longs hours and politics

Excellent

Best Company to Work with. Company's SOP are very well design as well as Ethics are very much strong. Overall is a very great experience to work with this company. Management is very much helpful and problem resolving always.

Pros

Work Culture, Open Door Policy

Cons

Less Salary for Assistant Level Staff

So many learning opportunities for new joinner

Had a great experience working there, seniors were very supportive and always ready to teach.So many learning opportunities for new joinner.Clean environment and good ambience.

Pros

Break time

Cons

Less salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Columbia Asia?

A Place to learn and improve yourself

I cannot forget this place, I have started my world of excel from here and learn so much that today I am working as COO. The work and life culture is extremely good. Very helpful and supporting management.

Busy workspace

Overall it was good opportunity for me as a fresher. When I started as a fresher I felt much overloaded but end of the day I was able to gain self confidence and much grown in my career. I recommend to join as a fresher to learn the experience. For experienced candidates I would recommend to find other good opportunities. Because the pay and other benefits are not suffice and not paid upto market trends. I personally feel that sometimes the standards may also get affected due to that. The workspace will be very good in a hitech manner. The higher officials where down to earth personality during my work period. And techniqually I became stronger and personality development will also happen in this case. Overall I felt great working with Columbia Asia hospital Pvt limited. This is about one of the branches, hoping that the other branches are working in a better manner. I ll always be thankful for the opportunity given to me and to show gratitude to the learnings during my work period.

Pros

Not much

Games for employees requirement

Good organization systematic program very well cultures colleges I'm working soo happy Very good information about employ job details and insurance information for the employ

Pros

Cons

3 days

Good Work Culture and Good Management

Cooperative Management and Getting new opportunities and learning and Excellent Work Culture was there i was as HR Intern ive learnt new things from my HR manager.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

Long Working Hours

Work with stressful and endless

I started a journey with Columbia Asia in mysore which is much pretty & enjoyable but after 1 end half i moved to yeshwanthpur in blr here heavy work stressed without having life balance particularly in finance field endless work there is no enjoyable and all salary also not much good, not recommended in blr

Pros

birthdays coupon without celebrations

Cons

10-11 in a day

good

good and all my years experience the hospital that was without doubt the best experience I’ve ever had thank you.work hard and get rewards is what I like in COLUMBIA

Used to be a good place to work

Can't say about the current state of affairs. I left as I felt it wasn't the same place I joined, as company had undergone lot of changes. Earlier things were great when it was Columbia Asia, unlike today when it's Columbia India Hospitals.

not good

Unit Manager are not good. Salary is very less. mentally abuse by Manager. Work pressure more. Not helpful. Lot of lies and fraud people around to get your work done.

Good

Good and friendly proper salary , excutive look ,neat and clean, good training, friendly doctors and management , peaceful atmosphere, dedicated team.

Productive & good workplace

Good place to work, lot of work trainings, true corporate work culture, get to meet lot of new & sometimes challenging clients, fun to work with, good work & life balance.

Working at Columbia Asia

Working at Columbia Asia was a great learning curve of my career. I learnt management skill and team leadership at department of radiology. Starting as Radiographer and pramotted to Radiology Executive and Radiation safety officer was a great forseight of an organisation and of their senior leadership .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Columbia Asia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Columbia Asia with