Comfort Click

Comfort Click Employee Reviews

Comfort Click is the place where you can work, learn, grow and come across people with different cultural and social backgrounds, which helps to develop your interpersonal as well as professional skills.
Good platform to enhance your skills and get a better opportunity for your growth and exposure.You get an equal chance to show your skills and talent.
This is the place where you will get to flexibility, learn new things & skills, professionally and personally, everyday on the job. Overall , its the organisation where you will learn & contribute the company vision & mission.
Pros
Learning & Development Culture
I have recently joined this company and this is exactly the kind of place I wanted to work. You really find people who are willing to listen and adapt. The culture here actually is very amazing due to the balance of work and fun and also you learn a lot while working.
Pros
Top management is amazing.
Cons
This organization craves for the best and gets the best out of you. A place where you want to rush every morning. People, who are just so positive and awesome. No corporate politics. And more importantly the most COMFORTable place to work :)!
Learned so many new things here . nice place to work and for carrier growth . best organisation in vadodara region .senior people are very supportive . lucky to work here .
I joined here as a trainee. good office environment we can grow and explore our self. as i do. great and positive working environment. apart from work there are so many activities done by management team so we can grow our self in right direction with positive attitude.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Comfort Click?