CommScope

CommScope Employee Reviews

India51 reviews

goodcompanyplacemanagementworkingjobworkemployee

Good company

vERY GOOD COMPANY TO WOEK WITH.Very good management, good management,facilities,life balance.Also payscale is very good for yhe employees.Overall good experience.

January 20, 2023
Thank you for the positive feedback! At CommScope, you choose to work with a collection of experts, and we appreciate your delight.

Productive and fun working

Overall I would say that working in commmscope gives you both productivity and development. The job will help in good decisions making skills and Time management. The work culture is good, seniors and managers give a good support at your job

Pros

Free lunvh

Cons

Working in shifts

December 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. And thank you for sharing details about your personal experience as we strive to improve our work experience for all employees continuously.

CommScope insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment

It was good company but now due to management change there is some difficulty

Due to management change, people felt uncertainty so there are looking better option.Now a days good technical people are leaving organisation becz hike is less in comparison to earlier years, even retention bonus is also becoming decrease

Pros

Leave and salary is before month end

Cons

Uncertainty in some business

September 16, 2022
Thank you for your honest feedback. We aim to foster an environment where each person is heard. Hearing the pros and cons of working at CommScope will help us become better moving forward.We sincerely hope you were able to address your concerns with your manager or HR partner.

Productive and fun place

Good working environment, nice team members, Good management, learn new things and implement as POC, Flexible timings but sometimes it maybe routine work

Pros

Good working environment, ample time to learn new things

July 22, 2022
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear about your positive experience with us at CommScope.

Good work culture

Good place to work at, treats employees with respect, Hikes are good, based on performance, good salariesGood insurance policyThere is proper work life balance

June 9, 2022
We appreciate the positive feedback. On behalf of all CommScope employees, we thank you for your dedication to our customers and our business. We sincerely hope you continue to share your #CommScopeLife with others.

Good Place to learn and grow

Commscope is a Tele Communication product based organization. I am working into IT where we get to learn and interact with business. Good place to learn and grow.

June 1, 2022
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear of your positive experience with us, and sincerely hope you continue to share about your #CommScopeLife with others.

Good Work, good pay but high workload and strict timelines

High quality work with actual development features but very strict timelines which have to be adhered.CTC is good but no additional benefits.Flexible timings.

May 4, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your experience as an employee is important to us. While we will be taking your feedback into consideration, we are also open to hearing your suggestions about how we can improve working conditions at CommScope, and encourage you to reach out to your manager to explore ways to create a better balance.

Ghatia company

No reviews for this company I don't know why outsiders are interesting in this company bad atmosphere and bad people in this company with full politics.If we say about perk than it's worst.

Pros

Free gali

Cons

Bad food

May 9, 2022
We regret to hear about your experience. At CommScope, we encourage open communication and are constantly looking to improve on overall transparency. While we will be taking your comments into consideration, we also hope you were able to address your concerns with your HR partner.

Not a good place to be in especially in mobility division

No roadmap and vision. Poor management.No value for employees. Managers lack ethics.Depend on a single product and very few clientele.No WFH flexibility.

May 9, 2022
We regret to hear about your experience. At CommScope, we encourage open communication and are constantly looking to improve on overall transparency. We hope you were able to address your concerns with your HR partner. Your opinion matters to us and we will take your comments into consideration.

No fair policy in work allocation and in compensation

I worked in QA, there is mo fair policy in work allocation and in appraisal. People form groups to get better hike in appraisal. Better avoid QA. Dev teams are fairly good.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Managers with out managerial skills

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CommScope?

Good

Commscope is a good company. The work culture is very good. In Goa its a good pay master. The management listens to the voice of the employees. Overall nice place to work.

Good Place to Work.

a typical day at work, Good Management, Good Place to Work. good workplace culture. the place to work with a good set of employees. learned about compliance.

No job security

No job security at all they can fired you with in probhabtion on spot. With out giving any notice period. Again you have to go in the market and search for another job.

I loved workin at commscope

I loved working at commscope i learnt many new things, learned about new technologies etc but in life we want change to learn more So i am looking to upgrade my job.

Commscope

It's a great place to work. Commscope acquires competitive corporate to maintain its monopoly in the market. Job culture is very relaxed and not stressful. Management is at its best as it always thinks and takes care of its employees.

Productive work place

Commscope has been as excellent equal opportunity provider. Had a good learning experience in the past 4 years of my work at commscope. Have been involved in challenging works and liked every bit of the challenges given

Fun WorkPlace and culture

Fun Work Place and culture. Very much approachable management and managers. Every day is a key learning and with great experience. Flexible work culture.

good company

great work culture 39 leave per year only drafter position in this company is bad, no future & your life will spoil lunch is not proper no flexible timing no career growth no bonus less increments leave restrictions no promotions

Good

Good platform to learn tech six sigma lean , base station antenna, Quality culture, food quality needs to be improved, good work culture, poor AIP due to global slow down in market, challenging work, great support for make in india with high quality products,

stressfull working culture and no life or ethics turely an unenthical MNC company in india

worst company to work in terms of ethics and procedure which is never in place and keep changing as per MD instructions. purely unethical MNC company in India

Store kipper

Good job for me in this company It's a good company Always follow Rules in This Company Follow Time Respect Each other Respect Team Leader Good Food And Good Day 💞

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CommScope. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CommScope with

• CommScope
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?