Compunnel Inc.

Working at Compunnel Inc.: 25 Reviews

India25 reviews

Good company

Good work life balanceNo stress Good clients to work forIf you are in a good team it would be fun to work forHelpful managersGood company to work for

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Not much

Very professional and fun place to work at.

Working in this company has been a blessing for me. I've had over 4 years of experience before joining Compunnel and I've never been this happy to have found such well organised, reliable and productive corporate. I will always be grateful to serve and be a part of this company. I've now completed 1.9 years and had no complaints so far. Hopefully this review helps the one that needs a job like this.All the best.

Pros

Great incentive structure, WFH opportunities.

Productive and a fun place to work

Compunnel is a place where in the work ethics are really good and specially the team is amazing and you enjoy each and every day it's does get stressful but you need to pull up your socks and get thru it all I can say it was an amazing place to work

The office in Pune is a start up so they don't have too many people. Sharing workspace. The salary was decent not what I was expecting. Overall good place to work.

Stress free work place

Provide opportunity to learn more form professionals around. allow growth and easy and comfortable management. Theres a lot of transparency among depatments.

Avoid unless you have no job offers or job itself.

Hire and Fire company !! Absolutely No job security. I have seen people fired in less than 6 months even when they were performing very well.The project had ramp down and the company had no projects to accommodate the resources, they were immediately told that their notice period has started.So basically its like an unsaid contract to hire culture,if the project is over, you lose your job. Compensation, part of the compensation is given around 5th of every month and the remaining comes on 15th. Poor middle level management, the project managers are not competent, they are not equipped with people or technology management skills. The way the management operates is worse than a CMM Level 1 company.The company fully lacks the hierarchy structure (as in a matured IT organization) and the mid level management take full advantage of this, as a result project managers totally lack sense of responsibility and accountability, they are mostly busy in managing themselves.As a team member you are mostly by yourself and your concerns as an employee are hardly heard or addressed.You cannot expect any kind of guidance in terms of how to improve yourself or troubleshoot your work related problems. Life insurance is not provided by the company, in case of an unfortunate event, your family gets nothing from company except for the general dues you would receive on resignation. Projects are small in size so are the teams, whatever projects I have seen are in E-learning domain, you are hardly given any opportunities to build your technical skill set, absolutely no technical or behavioral -

Good company

Learned alot new things work culture over here is good As a fresher experienced alot new things Met new people Spoke to USA candidate thus improving my communication skills

very competitive and good work culture

working at compunnel had so many good experience. i learned about different visas in US and was able to know the customer satisfaction in work is topmost.

Wonder if the management knows what they want

It is a sad place where politics run rampant. You will want to start looking for a job from your first month itself. HR is a sham and performance management system is a farce. Management will try their best not to pay you the bonus. AT the top, each one is busy playing politics with each other rather than caring about the employees or the clients.

Pros

Good projects

Cons

Extremely long hours, blatant favoritism and politics

No job security, poor management

would certainly not recommend anyone to join. Poor infrastructure. Extended Night shifts. Boot licking policy, performance has no validation. Appraisal based on personal relationship with superior not on performance. HR with no knowledge of HR Operations. no Parking.

Pros

Not m aware of

Cons

All mentioned above

Productive and balanced work life

The best company I ever worked for. Great management and employee relation. Management truly cared for its employees and their wellbeing. Healthy working lifestyle.

Pros

Great management

Great Place to work!

Amazing place to work if you are willing to grow and use your skills to full potential. Job security is definitely there, but one has to ensure that job requirements are being fulfilled which is like any job anywhere. Management doesn't decide to just remove your from the system like that.

Pros

Job security, Competitive Salary

Cons

I did not face any

Fun loving workplace after a specific time, we guys can enjoy with work.

Sometimes, the work pressure is very high and employees are not up to the mark in counting. So, individually I have to handle lots of work in very less time. I learnt how to handle strong and high work pressure, time management and good work ethics here. Management of team is not that much good, however it was satisfactory. It can be better. Workplace culture is normal. Hardest part of the job was only when you're were working even in your lunch hours just because of workload. The most enjoyable part of the job was you can eat your breakfast on your desk while doing your work and having some fun talks with your colleagues and Managers.

Pros

Free lunch, quarterly parties.

Cons

Long and unexpected hours of work, no overtime.

Perfect Place to work..

Compunnel is a great place to work. Perfect Place to work.. Nice infrastructures Company nice place to work, good environment The company profile is into staffing and E learning and have a staff of above 500 people in a shift. Food for employees is good

Pros

Good Food from C4

Good Company

Good Company to work at. Good environment. stretching of time is the issue with some teams.You can work here for a long time. one can get good incentives here.

Short turnaround time for deliverables

InfoPro was a very good company to work for. Its management was extremely incisive about talent and did its best to promote it without delay and without fail.

Pros

Constant and instant satisfaction from work

Cons

Moving from one project to another rapidly

Excellant

Working is here at Compunnel is really great i look forward to coming to work here every day, no much stress and excellent work life balance.

Overall good company to work with.

Good company, good people, good management, great incentives, job security, good food, good infrastructure, good growth aspects. nice company overall.

Best company to work for.

Best company to work for. Everything here is the best.The work life balance growth opportunity is great.The company is the best to work for.

good environment for work

I am working here from 2 year till now. It is good experience for me working with Compunnel Technology India Pvt. Ltd. Managers are cooperative and stick also as per the project need. I have enjoyed lots of party and trip here.

Good Experience

Overall a great experience and got a chance to learn and a good place to get a career growth. Work culture is friendly and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compunnel Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Compunnel Inc. with