Concentrix logo
Concentrix

Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Review

Day at work

I usually had busy days at work starting with the routine jobs at work like previous days sale review, performance chart for my team and so on. I learned a lot in my previous organization about time management and how to maintain a work life balance. Management at the work was very much supportive in terms of helping in learning new things taking care of different projects and all. Hardest part of the job is to maintain a balance of targets as well as customer appreciations as well as the same time. Interacting with different people is the most enjoyable part of the job. Thanks.

Pros

Cab service

Cons

long office hours, salary

Same role

Excellent working with cnx and with their clients

Good opportunity for right skilled people to grow fast within the company. Good work culture, Employee centered organisation. High on engagements. Multiple projects.
Same role

Productive and fun at work

No comment on the 1.Management Good. 2.Workplace culture friendly. 3.challenging is to achieve target. 4.Enjoyable part of the Job is the weekend fun and play.

Pros

Free Cab facility

Cons

No Extended shift.
Same location

Enjoyed working there

In concentrix, I was so happy because my colleague and manager's treated me very respectfully. They always supported me if I have any problems. In BPO sometimes people' get frustrated, but in that case colleguage and manager's helped me and they make me understand like family members

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,634