Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Everything was good in the company

October 7, 2020
My job experience without problems and pressure and environment was very friendly and professional. I was happy there due to my transfer issue I have resigned but everyone was very nice by nature competition and jealous was not there.
Pros
Free lunches in one quarter and team lunch
Cons
Yes it was break 1hr and if health issues following company rule
September 27, 2017
Same role
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Gurugram
Its monotonous, as it's a BPO. com to office do your assigned work and leave. Management is supportive Work culture is okay The hardest part of job - night shifts
March 6, 2016
Same role
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - india
I learned many things from my work. I learned a quality of customer service.I use to handle customer queries and help them with the solutions.
October 9, 2020
Same location
Level 1 (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Please think twice before joining even if you are a fresher as there is too much pressure for performance and lot of policies that are not employee friendly.Don't trust blindly get things written via mail or paper they ask you to work extra hours instead of 9 hours and they are not employee friendly but client friendly and very cost conscious no free transport.
Pros
No free transport, will be asked to do extra hours, management people tone is also not friendly it is a local call centre no professionalism.
Cons
Same as above only cons very less pros.