Concentrix

Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Review

Excellent working with cnx and with their clients

Good opportunity for right skilled people to grow fast within the company. Good work culture, Employee centered organisation. High on engagements. Multiple projects.

Same role

Productive and fun at work

No comment on the 1.Management Good. 2.Workplace culture friendly. 3.challenging is to achieve target. 4.Enjoyable part of the Job is the weekend fun and play.

Pros

Free Cab facility

Cons

No Extended shift.
Same role

The most enjoyable part of the Job

The most enjoyable part of my Job at Concentrix is to connect with people, I do this my meeting my teams quite often in skip level's. I also make sure that people are not feeling stressed at work and make sure I'm making that fun filled environment for them, i and my team ( employee engagement) do lot of fun activities on floor which involves associates from floor and Team leads. Its always fun to work with such amazing Team
Same location

We Only Live Once But If WE Live Right Once Is Enough!!!

When I started my work over the phone with the customer which was the very first interaction over the voice protocol I fedlt fascinating and exciting; and when I started talking with him after account verification and security check I was astonished to hear that customer had various issues i e with billing; internet connection; email issues; etc.I learned that before talking to a customer I should prepare myself with every details about the business in hand.Management about talking to customers about their queries and issues were difficult in the beginning but graduall it became smoother as I progressed further.Work place is a world class at concentrix.The hardest part of the job is when customers are not satisfied with the resolution.The most enjoyable part of the job is when customer is happy with the resolution.Yes you very well show company review and job title publicly on indeed.

Pros

Concentrix daksh Pune

Cons

Concentrix Daksh Pune

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,682
7,141
6,089
2,660
3,692

Compare Concentrix with

• Concentrix
  • Excellent working with cnx and with their clients