Concentrix logo
Concentrix

Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Review

Great

Great and wonderful working environment concentrix. I enjoyed a lot there in that organisation. Good management, great opportunities in concentrix.....

Same role

There is workload it is too bad

No leaves no nothing any helpful from thereNothing nothing nothing all is too bad no food facility no living facilities symphony no support happen from any kind of HR are manager side for anywhere simply I will tell you complete this organisation given like a begging payments

Pros

But in time salary everything is good

Cons

Process organisations is very worst
Same role

Productive and Fun

Working their was fun and also it had a main feature that the salary was always on time. Seniors were a bit co-operative. But the cafeteria was so expensive. Overall in Ranchi, its a very nice MNC company. I had to leave the company in just 4 months because I had to relocate in Kolkata. But in the meantime that plan got dropped, but unlucky me. I had already resigned form my company.

Pros

Rotational Shifts, productive enviornment

Cons

Long Hours, Very Short Breaks
Same location

Awesome experience to explore new opportunities.

I had great experience in concentrix, new team, new learnings, as a fresher i joined and learnt many things at wirk culture. Very supptive team lead,motivational managers. Fun friday for relaxation. Overall loved my job because first company is best company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,638