Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Productive and fun at work

July 16, 2015
I have learned to work with a lot of responsibilities because the responsibility given to people who are confident in their job are more. Working in EMEA shift when there are no managers, we take up their role and manage EMEA. there are no managers, no Duty Manager or case dispatcher for EMEA level 2 post escalation engineers. We make sure there are no cases which go as missed callback and we make sure we meet our numbers even with taking up too many responsibilities. I enjoy taking responsibilities.
March 23, 2018
Same role
PMT Engineer (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
First time get to know about IPPBX technology. Part of Product Managemt Team. Making articles and presentations of Matrix PBX for clients Worked as trainee and done with in-house training of Matrix ALL PBX series.
March 12, 2017
Same role
Engineer (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
- Management is supportive. - Workplace culture is fine - 10:30 hrs. shift + transportation is the hardest part of the job - To enhance your knowledge, E.P.S line of business is the best in Convergys.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
10:30 hrs. shift + Transportation time
May 29, 2021
Same location
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Just awesome , beautiful work space, brilliant management, very well understanding and co operating senior officials/managers, good facilities, very good arrangements for employees at all time, we feel valued working there
  1. Productive and fun at work