Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good company for freshers. They value their employees and offer rewards for good performance. Most of the processes there have client incentives on top of Concentrix incentives.
Pros
Friendly management, good incentives
Cons
Salary hike on promotion is minimal, restriction on using mobile phones, bad cefeteria
As a Software Tester . Work culture is good. Management is very good. U can learn many things . We get support from seniors. No dress code. Free transport.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Low salary when compared to other companies
The management should plan the team and resources in such a way that that it shouldn't stress out the people working in the different shifts . Work should be made more fun rather than sticking to the work all the time.
Please think twice before joining even if you are a fresher as there is too much pressure for performance and lot of policies that are not employee friendly.Don't trust blindly get things written via mail or paper they ask you to work extra hours instead of 9 hours and they are not employee friendly but client friendly and very cost conscious no free transport.
Pros
No free transport, will be asked to do extra hours, management people tone is also not friendly it is a local call centre no professionalism.
Cons
Same as above only cons very less pros.
My job experience without problems and pressure and environment was very friendly and professional. I was happy there due to my transfer issue I have resigned but everyone was very nice by nature competition and jealous was not there.
Pros
Free lunches in one quarter and team lunch
Cons
Yes it was break 1hr and if health issues following company rule
I always had family time, they are times when situations were stressed but that need to be there. Career plan was not clear until you find out what is required
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Slow career growth
Nice place to work as a fresher. You will learn good skills. And there are some opportunities available where you can move. .. A better choice for Freshers
it was great here coz everything was pretty cool and the thing is if you got a humorous behaviour than everywhere you will be able to tackle the problems easily and finely with your best outputs
Pros
fun activities
Cons
strict rules
Looking at the job role and tasks given, salary is way quite low. Employees should have proper salary that would justify their role and the job they do.
Pros
Amazing work atmosphere and its employee central for other aspects
Cons
Infrastructure and salary
Cnx is basically a fast-paced working organization that is focused more on making business than it's employee's well-being. If you are a person who doesn't care about your family & friends much, then you should definitely consider working at Cnx. Leaving behind the negative aspects, there is some positivity as well. If you are extraordinary, then in no time you can move up the ladder in your Career Level. Think before you take your first step in the BPO industry. The way back can be very painful.
Pros
Growth Opportunity, Salary, Friendly employees
Cons
Rotational Shifts, Split Week-offs, Work-Life balance, Breaks available as per the management in the 9:30hrs shift.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Overall it's good some of the rules and regulations is not good and management some of them do more partiality and less hike other than this overall it's very good place to work..
Salaries estimated if unavailable. When a job posting doesn't include a salary, we estimate it by looking at similar jobs. Estimated salaries are not endorsed by the companies offering those positions and may vary from actual salaries.
Pros
Nofree lunch
Cons
Worst company don't ever join ... Very less salary more stress more work more politics managers are like goons waste company so far HR needs bribe managers needs beautiful girls that's it
Pros
Nothing worst
Cons
Everything is cons in this company
Good company to work Work culture is too gud. Lovely environment with nice team n management. I wish to refer friends where they can settle down and gain best knowledge. They encourage to participate in team activiteies
I started as associate for Avalon iTunes client which is multinational company. Later within one year I promoted as SME, after three years of SME I became Quality Analyst. Overall its a good place to work.
Concentrix is a very nice place work with tough they do not provide cab (At times we have to travel by our own, and we would be difficult when it rains)
It's a good organization for growth n improvement. Management is very supportive n motivating. They did not have any dress code however made sure we are presentable to clients at any point of time. Not only work but you can improve your other skills as well to the utmost. For a growing employee it is one of the best organization where u can enhance your skill and the urge to perform n grow well.
Good experience and learnt many thing how to deal with customer feelings and had good friendly nature while working. Received good help from colleagues and manager to solve the customer problems. It is a good platform to gain knowledge and experience.
Job stress is less and apart from the earnings you do have good incentives which can double your income , friendly environment and management but the shift is dissatisfied which is of 9.5 hours which includes your 1 hour break
Friendly atmosphere , flexible, valued, great opportunities, good leaders, good management, good infrastructure. good place to work. Good employee benefits.
Awesome place to work and career growth. Nice place. Increment and promotions. Motivations Team Spirit Confidence level build up Except the hsift timings everything is good.