Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

It is a very good company with good management and having a lot of good environment,frendly nature, salary on time, bt have rotational shifts which caused diffcult to manage your personal life.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Rotational shifts
Excellent environment with beautiful infrastructure. Unlimited potential of growth and prosperity. It is just the call of the person to understand the need of time.
This was my first job and I learnt so much from it. It gave me a good opportunities and good platform for my career. I like the work environment and very supportive team leader. I grown up and skilled up my skills while working over there.
Awesome place to work..The people are good...the work is complex and artificially difficult. High stress with high demands for the pay given/ This is contract work which can change or end without notice
Loved the working environment and the colleagues were very friendly. The job was easy I loved being a sales advisor there benefits provided by concentrix is outstanding
The best place to work. US work culture was first time experience, very good and supportive management, inspiring leaders and competitive environment.
Awesome place to work. Everything is so perfect. I really enjoyed working there. TL managers are so good. I really learned alots working with concentrix.
It was fun working with Concentrix daksh as it was my first job and i l=have learned alot from there and i really liked the work environment was so lively that w=everyone wants to give over hours to work and earn.
its a good company to work. having an awesome work place environment. management is good. salary is lower as compared to other companies but your job is secure.
Non-supportive and poor management, no personal and work-life balance, learning is good though. Not an employee friendly company anymore. payouts are not transparent and when asked for clarification they just try to ignore.
As a fresher the company gave me enough space for growing as an IT technician.The company not only trained me as an Engineer,but also as a good human being to behave to my team members and colleagues.
the reason for this review is the job uncertainty that we all faced, as our process EE services was being shut with no where to go. We took like 800-900 in 7.30 hrs and then taegets were tough but the incentives were good.
Pros
nice incentives
Cons
heavy call flow
over all good company with good salary and employee engagement part is also good team lead managers all good earned lots all incentives and policy of the company is good
this company gives good training on communication and how to handle situation . 2 months of training is good.The hardest part is most of the time you have to work on night shifts.
Pros
free lunch, cab service
Cons
no advancement, politics
Loads of emails and calls, follow ups with customers for activation of plans. Learned how to deal with customers over the phone and about networks. The company has great environment with gyms, table tennis and pool tables to refresh your self in free time. Hardest part is when you have back to back calls but then the you also realize how quickly the time passes.
Pros
free meals
Cons
5 hours travel
My time at convergys was good but the management was not helpful but work environment is good as there are lot of people there to learn and eager to find out new thing.
Pros
good process
Cons
bad management
Company has a lot of processes with several departments which helps an employee to explore his/her skills in different departments through IJPs. Company also spends a lot on employee leanings which helps them in future growth as well.
Pros
Growth in company
Cons
Not a pay master
I learned many things from there. I came to know the coporate world. How it works. What is the corporate culture. My job profile was CSE Chat process for AT&T customers.
According to me concentrix is the best company. Concentrix give chances to freshers to start and build the carrier and also they offer a best salary packages for fresher.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Loads of work pressure . As worked there as an escalation engineer , everyday I get new cases doesn't matter how many cases I have in my bin , whereas my manager can check that I have already lot of cases, suppose I have a case where I have to call customer at 9pm according Indian time zone but he still give me two more cases for the same time, which is pathetic.
Cons
Every day in concentrix make my trip is great we have somany thing to learn understannd and implement the same in our perfomrance. More we learn more we are able to communicate the same at our best in providing service. The workplace is fantastic the management is very supportive and understanding. Great experiance and great company to go with for freshers.
Pros
Free lunches at festivals
Cons
The cab facility