Concentrix

Gurgaon, Haryana886 reviews

Found 886 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,009 reviews
convergyscabbpominacsorganisationfreshersalarycnx

Good culture

Had great experience there. Seniors are very helpful and friendly. They are always ready to help 24*7 . Great and relaxing environment for work.

Great Place to Start your Carrier

Concentrix is good company and it helps the employee's to develop to skill and knowledge. You also learn about business and services and also ours ability to work and knowledge. This place is very good for everyone, Fresher will gain the knowledge how to become a successful career and experienced will get the best position as per there work

Pros

Work life

Cons

less salary

Concentrix insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

Working place and environment was charming

Overall good . I would like to rejoin if i will be need . Everything thing was charming . So there are many opportunities . If you hard worker you can grow up your future .

Its overall not bed

I have worked almost 14 months its my first job. Sallry was also not good my package was 3.35 LPA. In German language process. For freshers it is good work place and for part time job also.

Very stressful place to work

It is a good place to work if you're a fresher. The salary is not that great. Management is always trying to blame you for your mistakes. workload is very high.

It's a fun place to work.

You can definitely work here if money is not your biggest concern. The work environment is very relaxed and there is less pressure. Biggest downside is that it might take very long to grow here.

Fun place

Good organization but for fresher. Some process are not good in terms of learning an developing. Management is sucks. However, as fresher to start coprate world is fine

Fun workplace

I am fortunate to work with this company. That was my first job and it give my career a boost to grow myself. A happy and stress free environment whose anyone want to be a part of. Let it be managers or staffs like us all were treated equally. Everyone was having equal right to keep their point of view.. overall I still miss old days.. best collegues I ever had.

Mixed feelings

Working in cnx is good...but may be my process that is Amazon was truly hectic. Think twice br opting it. They hire half the staff and then exert the present staff with more work.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

They do not allow you take breaks

Great

Very great company to work with and a very good culture, a great company with good people and job stability and I am very happy and grateful to be there

No fun at work .only work, work and work

Not a great place to work. They are putting immense pressure on employees. Asking beyond capabilities to perform. NO MEDICLAM benefit.No personal growth.Salary increament is almost no.they expect employees to deliver the best wherein they are not providing even the needful to employees. I am frustrated badly with this company.

Not bad

A good place to work. Poor management in all the ways you can think of. Starting from recruiting to last day the management is dusty.The salary is less as compared to the work. Other organization will pay higher for the same work load.

Pros

Workplace environment

Cons

Management, Salary

Productive and fun at the workplace

Focus on your work and achieve your targets you will always be rewarded. Because numbers show everything instead of talking about useless things. Losers talk a lot and achievers show their numbers by meeting their daily targets

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Long

As a fresher Concentrix is the best place to work. Once you are hired then they will never fire you. The entire environment is good. The company make sure that every employee is equally respected.

Pros

Job is secure

Cons

As a fresher salary is less

Good work cultureGood managementFlexible working hoursWork from home as well as work from office environment. Work with fun. Sometimes work load and favourism is there

Concentrix is poor in salary hike . Do not stay long

The only thing I hate was increment ,. Salary hike sometimes less than 5% or zero .Else culture is good . Management is okOverall professionalism is there but company wants cost cutting and having poor cheap employees that affects on culture .They don't increase their salaries as well still surviving .So never atay for too long in the same company .

Relaxed and fun workplace

I worked in the company for almost 2 years in 3 different projects. I must say its great place to work. The HR engagement can be little more and salary can be little more for experienced candidates

Pros

Helpful and cooperative higher management

Cons

Less HR engagement and low salary for experienced candidates

Good for freshers to start their career

Perfect place to start your career. Good team leaders who will always ready to help you.stress free environment .and timely payments. Easy proceedure to apply leave provide opportunities for higher education

Pros

Cab and meal facilities

Cons

Long hours and slow promotion

Amazing workplace

Amazing workplace. Should be paid more because salary is less very less. Don't want to leave but can't help it as I need to grow more and I need more salary.

Pros

Infrastructure

Cons

Salary

Fun workplace with lots of opportunities

Its a good company to work. Salary they offer is really good and supervisors are also good. Managers have a bit of politics with the team leaders or supervisors but if you are below sup level you don't have to worry about it. The pay and incentives are really good and Sup are real supportive. I worked in 3 different sections - sales, retention & billing and all the sups were great, even the managers are also great with any one below sup level. If you are hardworking you will easily gain promotion as well. For a starting level it's the best company to work with & you can easily take an incentive of 10,000-15,000 in a month. The sift says its for 10 hours but working is only for 8.15 hours at office and around 8.45 hours for work from home. The only downfall is that you need to be in the company for at least 12 months to get a promotion, even I stayed for 8 months, my work was so good that my team leader asked the operations manager to transfer me to audit, unfortunately, he told that even he can't do it as it's the policy of the company for the employee to stay for minimum 12 months in the company. Also, you can choose promotion to any department even if it's HR, WFM, Audit, Training till you clear the interview and at scores good for the last 6-9 months

Pros

Good salary package, supportive team leader, 8.15 hours shift

Cons

Office politics on managerial level

Fun place to work for

Good company and they always pay on time which is quite good..my manager was good but it depends on location to location and people to people.but again because of policies everyone has good rights in case if you feel any trouble in work or not satisfied with the role , you always feel secure working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Concentrix with