Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

The best part was on time salary, job security. Excellent office campus with various activities. It has cab facilities. Training period was the most beautiful experience. The management in higher Department was good and cooperative except for few.
Pros
Cab facilities.
It's a good company.Salary structure is not that good but cnx is a employee centric company, you will get a growth opportunities.workload is to high to high.
Pros
Employee centric
Cons
Work load, fees structure
Healthy environment, good place for working and learning, good opportunity for career progression. There are too much scope to explore our own. Satisfied on salary scale with direct payroll. Realy want to work with concentrix for long time again.It's a great experience. Thank you 😊
It was a very stressful experience with 0% work and life balance.In Kolkata Concentrix it was lot of lobby culture and licking which eventually destroyed the work culture and talents are not recognized.
Pros
well paid
Cons
too many lickers
Working at cnx is like having a job security but getting less paid than others..very poor management.If you got it issues still you need to complete the log in hrs ..no peace of mind.
Pros
Got the opportunity to interact with some very good personalities
Cons
Everything starting from the management to the transport
Very good organization, it's completely employee centric, values are excellentFor any issues, if you escalate, you will get the resolution, would refer all to work here
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Satisfied. I strongly recommend this company to all my friends. Concentrix was like a family to me. Everything is fair over there, learnt a lot from there. Very satisfied and proud.
The company recognized my potential and gave me the opportunity to grow. For that reason after joining the company 4 years ago I'm now in position of SME, which also gives the belief that one day I will definitely achieve something big.
Good ambience with a good Morales. Recreation room a proper and clean cafferia. Work pressure are some times there but it's good to work with. Training are fun and cool.
Pros
Fun room
Cons
Won't say
Best company to work Perfect work life balance Salary on time Reward and Recognition Right growth at right time Very cooperative management and HR Ample opportunity to grow.
We worked for CESC which was very good for us , working environment was good but due to some management issues we have to left the job.. management need to cooperate with employees...#
Our company is the best. They take care of every emplyees. Employees can never feel left out. Job Security is highest. Cannot wish to leave the Place. Everyone is Friendly and easy to approach .
Pros
Employee Centric
Cons
Strict
Those who are not serious in their life only they work here very few hard working people work here. They just know that how to throw people out of the conpany at any cost.
Pros
If you will achieve the process target then you will get good incentives.
Cons
Achieving targets are compulsory in this company others wise they will kick you.
Good Company with loads of work pressure. They have Good payouts but no holidays as because it's a BPO so you have to be flexible to work at any shifts.
Pros
On time payouts
Cons
Stressful personal life
I would like say that concentrix is good place to work and all the senior leader are very much co operative and friendly to their colleague. Learned the management skill , flexibility according to the condition. Management was really very much helpful work culture is like relaxed if know how deal with your functioning area.
Pros
free goodies
I am feeling good working in this organisation as I have completed my 3 years in this organisation and I have gained experience in these years. It is a good organisation for people who've just started with their careers.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Some times we must deliver extra working hours as per requirements.
Congenial Work Atmosphere, Professionalism, Recognition, Fun, Growth, Career Prospect, Long Term Association, Liberty, Equality, Accolades, Aim, Technology etc.
I had a great experience in this company.. All time the senior help and encourage to get growth in carrier . After 6 months the salary increases based on performance ... The environment of work was soooo good . I missed those days ... And never forgot those days .
Concentrix was a great place to work at! Benefits are not so great but everything was awesome, the pay is good, the atmosphere, the management all good.
I was in a customer service domain where we had to take domestic calls related to hotel industry. In most of the scenarios we are bound to say no to customer in a polite manner but if we go by process getting a DSAT is for sure as we handled educated customer. I have learnt many including customer centricity, time management, ability to learn quickly. My communication skill has become improving and my confidence level has boosted up. Management was very rude, one training manager , who is male, could not be able to speak English properly. If I say about work culture, that is very unfriendly and one wants to pass by his/her works to others to safeguard him/her. Hardly I had found any motivation inside the ODC. The hardest part of the job was not getting sufficient salary in terms of allocated work to be completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was done when i was able to provide a resolution in a timely manner to a customer.
Pros
learn to speak fluently.
Cons
Shift timing and mismanagement in transport facility.
Concentrix always take care of there employees. On time salary. For any issue we get help from management. they are very supportive also.It's a very good company.They will take care .