Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Good company to work with, Good work life balance. Managers are supportive, Pay scale is below par so need to increase that, other companies in the same field are paying more
The best thing about this company is that. Instead of skimming the employee, they di understand tge work life balance. HR area of concentrix is very good.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Not much
I worked here for 4 yrs. 2.5 yrs were great but then it got worse everyday. Management doesn't know how to talk, they are rude, demeaning and insulting. If you have a self respect then it's not the right place for you.
Indeed came up with Concentrix while as it was actually convergys back then. High regards for this organization. My first MNC to work with and the work culture was simply AMAZING
Sky is the limit in this organization. I got 4 promotions in 13 years and 2 lateral moves. The organization keeps the customer first and operates from there. Salary corrections happen automatically every year in addition to appraisals.
Great work environment. Amazing management. Also provided ample scope for growth. Really good incentives and good performance hikes too. Upper management were down to earth and connected with agents across the floor.
There are lots of people that use this as a stepping stone to move on to a different company. You can also choose to stay and grow to higher roles if you want.
Its good for freshers who can't continue their studies or want to work after completing their school. Managers are cooperative. Overall 2.5 stars to the company.
Great place to work. Amazing colleagues. Friendly management. Fun at work. Maximum use of technology. Global environment. Lots of rewards and goodies.
Working with this company is very stressful since it takes your all the time, you won't be able to enjoy your life with shift you have provided. I've learned many things here and especially about world culture and how people interact with you as far their demographics concerned. But sometimes management makes it very awful place they always change their plans without any solid reason (which I think maybe not true), however, they seem very unprofessional. And I think shifts are the hardest part of the job.
Pros
very friendly as you want to talk about lower management part
Cons
shifts it takes about 13 to 14 hours of your day
It was my dream to work with convergys which i did it.after getting a training from the convergys i must say that I've got one of the best trainer so far in my life.and the working environment healthy, energetic and friendly.And the colleagues and Senior are very helpful and approachable.
-Great co. for freshers as they train you well to get into the market. - Handling customers and solve their queries over call. - Pitching sales to customers over call.
Management, business and development is good. Employee centric, offers good package. Good working environment, people are helpful. Provides good transportation.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
In the beginning I took customer calls and solved problems, after that got promoted to help desk. and started training new employees and help them solve problems.
Cons
Convergys is employee centric company. gained new technical knowledge learned to work as a team It has very good tranportation
~ To persevere consistently, so as to ensure the growth of the self and the organization ~ To strive with dignity and attempt to perform in pressure-situations
Good work environment.That was my fantastic job i enjoyed a lot.when i joined it. i used to made mistakes but my senior was very good and supportive they used to guide me all the time so over all that was my learning phase was very good.
Cons
long shift
High Pressure environment if you haven't worked in a customer service role prior to this. This place will groom you up very well.
Pros
Table Tennis and free pick and drop service
Cons
Long Hours and high pressure at work
Motivating team for daily challenges. Learned a lot about team handling and work force management. C0-workers are good and very supporting. Keeping team motivated in extra pressure and tough situations. Best part is that its a great learning for all. He have lot of fun activities and outings together, which makes us feel like extended family.
Pros
Good compay to start with
Cons
Monetory growth is slow
Was a in a customer service process. good environment, but long working hours. Very less growth opportunities. Not much opportunities otherwise like trainings, fun activities etc
Pros
good payouts
Cons
less growth oppurtunities
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to accelerate high-value interactions at every stage of customer’s lifecycle. There are so many lob's to work, every lob have different work to do, new things to learn in every lob.