Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Concentrix is easy if you have just one job and 1-2 kids to take care of.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Concentrix are average
Concentrix is a very very good company.I am very happy for that I was the part of such nice organization.Hr and every staff is helpful after living the organization.I have experienced.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I am fortunate to be a part of concentrix. Facilities are good. They are always looking for employees welfare. They provide new learning and sessions.
Pros
Occasionally free meals
Cons
Good opportunity for right skilled people to grow fast within the company. Good work culture, Employee centered organisation. High on engagements. Multiple projects.
Working at concentrix is a really good opportunity and it's a very good environmental work experience and also you will fine managers very supportive .
Pros
Good environmental work
Cons
Enjoying working in Concentrix. I worked till now in tow process. One was in Lebara it’s an inbound process and second process was Microsoft office 365
It's really good place to work good environment It's really good place to work It's really enjoyable work place Everyday you have new task for improve your skills
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
A good place to start. Well managed. Great training structure. An employee centric organization. 0 pressure at work. Once you entered you became family
Good & friendly culture learn how to manage team How to resolve emp & client problem. Flexible time Work force management How to lead Project How to deal with client
Pros
medical
Cons
over time
A good company to work with, this company helps you to grow your career in the field you choose Also management helps you achieve your goal and motivates you to grow more and more.
Environment in concentrix is good , food is also good , but salary didnot get much what i have expected before joining. All bonus deducted from salary .
Pros
Its good for starters
Cons
Too much pressure
They will start with very good words about the work culture and build an aura of a great organization which apparently fades away after the first month. Their are no outings, party, activities or any other opportunities to be happy about. They treat you like you are slaves and expect great dedication and discipline when they will allow other people to take leaves and come late. They mark you absent for coming 5 min late. And there is no good process either
I liked to work in concentrix hence i would like to work on the basis of the profile whhich i got in concentrix to expand my knowledge. Its my pleasure to work with concentrix and also helped me to develop myself
It was great working with Concentrix loved the work atmosphere.would love to work again with the company,as per my experience I was offered less salary still i loved working with Concentrix it was my great experience.
1. Growth on time 2. Lots of learning opportunities 3. Very Good and safe work culture 4. Diversified account profiles, spread across various industries
Good working culture. Not that satisfied with salary. Good scope for growth. Nice ambiance. Need to be flexible to work in any shifts provided. Still the shifts are normal being UK process
Good place to work. Good work culture. Job security is there. Good Technical BPO. Good for freshers looking for some domain h/w support or networking profile.
Its a good platform to your work for freshers. Lots of opportunities for growth. Good work environment. Nice crowd. Nice infrastructure. Strict rules and regulations.
I have been working with Concentrix since last 12 years. Have grown from a Deputy Manager to a Group Leader position. Its a employee centric organisation rich in work culture.
Good company. Good benefits and always offers onions for work. Fun place, good cafeteria, good environment and good management. Competitive and challenging.
My time spent with Concentrix taught me to better hone in my time management skills, taught me about the importance of understanding your employees, and the value of being able to adapt to new changes! Working for a company that changed line groups and clients a lot was great, it provided a chance to learn new things and understand industries better.