Concentrix

Pune, Maharashtra239 reviews

Found 239 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,009 reviews
convergyscabbpominacsorganisationfreshersalarycnx

Productive and Fun Workplace with great Opportunities

I was with concentrix with 2 year, CNX was my first job & I got a great experience lot of thing's I learned from concentrix.Concentrix is great place to work they have good entertainment and vast of opportunities if you looking for good future just grab the Cnx.✌

Not a fun only stress and taking work from employee 😑😑😑🀬

Company should not hire a Employee on Contract basis and without pay extra money company direct fire the Employee that'why Company policy is the very worst and I never ever want to join that type of Company and Organisations....I want to give rating this company minus zero.😑😑🀬

Concentrix insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

It's a place to work and learn

Great work environment learning and opportunities are always a part. Work with fun. Fun Friday's are conducted were different activities are performed. Internal sports been promoted.

Had a great experience while working at Concentrix.Working hours is a bit longer than normal 9 hours 50 minutes.Stress depends on the process what you are in for.Overall was fun working at Concentrix

Good job security, lack of advancement opportunities.

Overall good for start. However long hours and slownwork pace. Outsourcing jobs hence not much to move in verticles and higer positions are for management

Pros

Free cabs Job security

Cons

Lack of verticle advancement opportunies Excessive documentation redudant work No automation

Good company to work here.... Its not stressful job, you will get more benefits.. best company for customer service representative. I feel good and proud

No work life balance. Honestly speaking, no balance at all.

This company offers incentives, which becomes a major part of your monthly earning and that keeps on changing. The management continues to change practices on a monthly, or even weekly basis making work frustrating.

Pros

Na

Cons

We Only Live Once But If WE Live Right Once Is Enough!!!

When I started my work over the phone with the customer which was the very first interaction over the voice protocol I fedlt fascinating and exciting; and when I started talking with him after account verification and security check I was astonished to hear that customer had various issues i e with billing; internet connection; email issues; etc.I learned that before talking to a customer I should prepare myself with every details about the business in hand.Management about talking to customers about their queries and issues were difficult in the beginning but graduall it became smoother as I progressed further.Work place is a world class at concentrix.The hardest part of the job is when customers are not satisfied with the resolution.The most enjoyable part of the job is when customer is happy with the resolution.Yes you very well show company review and job title publicly on indeed.

Pros

Concentrix daksh Pune

Cons

Concentrix Daksh Pune

Good to start of career

Not enough chances of in organization growth. Also not much salary hikes. Internal Job postings are relatively low. Individual medical insurance is not available for low level employees. Also no coverage for family. Only accidental coverage and not enough benefits.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Relatively low payment hikes

Nice company, i grow in this company

Nice Nice company, i grow in this companyI got lots of reputed award of concentrixmanagement workplace culturethe most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Fair

Productivity was quite average, expectations were drowned

I felt that the Management was not that Flexible for the agents working there, we were manipulatdd by the Managers, Team leaders Unwanted pressure was given.

Pros

good infrastructure.

Cons

The management was not that flexible.

Customer Service Executive

Best place to work. Work culture is absolutely great, I enjoyed each and every day. Management is really amazing. I was satisfied with my work and would recommend everyone to be a part of Concentrix.

Concentrix is a best and great workplace to grow up carrier. Good management and good company. It is also good for internal job posting. Good environment

Very good work place

Concentrix is a very very good company.I am very happy for that I was the part of such nice organization.Hr and every staff is helpful after living the organization.I have experienced.

Pros

Free lunches

A platform to sucess

I learnt alot while working at Concentrix and will always remember my days while working in concentrix the management and the trainers and team leader and managers all are good

My working experience in concentrix was excellent. Environment is peaceful. Management is excellent.

I am fortunate to be a part of concentrix. Facilities are good. They are always looking for employees welfare. They provide new learning and sessions.

Pros

Occasionally free meals

Cons

Training is fun, takes time to settle down on production side.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Concentrix is easy if you have just one job and 1-2 kids to take care of.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Concentrix are average

Productive, develops skills.

Among every other BPOs in India, Concentrix has the best work culture, It is employee oriented, most importantly they provide fixed week-off rather than rotational.

Good working environment and lost of things you can learn from here. Good facilities and hygiene nd clean place.. overall it's a best place where someone can start his/her career.

Pros

Hygiene place

Cons

Software glitches something.

Excellent working with cnx and with their clients

Good opportunity for right skilled people to grow fast within the company. Good work culture, Employee centered organisation. High on engagements. Multiple projects.

Nice

Working at concentrix is a really good opportunity and it's a very good environmental work experience and also you will fine managers very supportive .

Pros

Good environmental work

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Concentrix with

Learn about Concentrix in Pune, Maharashtra

• Concentrix
  • Pune, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?