Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Ranchi, Jharkhand

Only salary issue rest is managed, employee are friendly management is helpful but supervisor are good when you give them extra from others like good surveys and no.of closures and etc based on work
Excellent work place but not satisfied with my salary ,good environment,culture..salary timming is excellent and good work place,concentrix policy is also good..
Working with concentrix was a great experience and I come to know lot of new things there. The SME and MANEGERS were supportive and always ready to help.
Concentrix is a great place to work and has a good environment also.All seniors are so cooperative.concentrix comes in 2nd position .all rules and regulations are strictly followed.
There is No scope of growth, salary is also not enough, n work environment is very stressful, managers will not let you live peacefully, no guarantee of weekoff, no holiday. The managers leave the logic outside the door of company n then they enter inside the company, there is no proper management inside the company.
Management was very good and supportive but since site was very small and Parent Company sold their business to COncentrix and the career opportunity was limited.
Happy to worked at Concentrix its a good organization and the HR policy is also good, Management skill and other support is also good, Job security is also here
No cab facility for employees even for a night shift. Salary is not good, poor management. You have to show up even you are sick. No holidays on festivals and national holidays.
Pros
Poor management
Cons
Working with concentrix is very good experience we can learned lot of things from concentrix. The process is good, company I very big. Seniors were a bit co-operative. Cafeteria is bit expensive.
Concentrix is the great company to work with. The company policies are good enough. The companies for which they do outsourcing are good. The CTC they provide according to the area was good. There functions are nice
Hi Everyone, Only after thinking a lot, join Concentrix. The company is big, the processes are good, but there are some things that will give you a lot of stress. If you are on the post till the specialist, then you are nothing. Do not join below asst. manager post.
Well company is ok...It's the management who runs the show, however Since I was working in Recruitment of cnx must say there is no life balance though we were called HR Of the organization....
A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof. Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
Working their was fun and also it had a main feature that the salary was always on time. Seniors were a bit co-operative. But the cafeteria was so expensive. Overall in Ranchi, its a very nice MNC company. I had to leave the company in just 4 months because I had to relocate in Kolkata. But in the meantime that plan got dropped, but unlucky me. I had already resigned form my company.
Pros
Rotational Shifts, productive enviornment
Cons
Long Hours, Very Short Breaks
Its a great work experience in concentric BPO I am proud of myself that I was worked in the great company And my experience was remembering that I really missing my previous job
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
8 hours
Productive .good .and maintained culture but working hours not suttible and according to that no salary.salary package is not so sufficient for surrvival.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great organization to work on it is more focus about employee satisfaction along with the higenic thing which required to survive an employee. Thanks to being a part of Concentrix in past.
Pros
every thingh
It was very good and learning experience with Concentrix. they have to Maintain professional and friendly atmosphere at a workplace. Management is very helpful in terms of growth and Learning.
Hi is very helpful place and his my first job in bpo my experiences 2 year and I am working in aegis in Jamshedpur 1 year and I am very enjoying this place
Pros
free medical
Cons
It's a good opportunity for all employees who are required a new job and who want to growth path in carrier ,there are many types​ of opportunity area coming in this websites
Here I learn a lot about leadership via training,lots of opportunity to enhance the skill. Management also encourage to participate in such kind of training which enhance the skill not only supervisor also for the associates.