Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Thane, Maharashtra

Nice Experience .Manager and colleague are very helpful. Gained many good experience and memory from Concentrix Lots of learning and fun activities for refreshment . Although its Australian shift rotational but still flexible and on request we can swap as. There were training session going on to learn new software and update and exams to keep us updated as well
They hire slaves for US client, after giving more than 5 yrs ,they think alot before rehire,I had served my notice period still the Hr personnel named jamshed had given negative statements on my releiving letter and has tagged me as negative rehire status. Agent has to suffer alot,has no personal life .
Pros
Lunch chargeable and costly in canteen
Cons
Co makes you slaugh after hrs
My day at work with fun and hardwork and i learned in the process of SAP which is learning and team spirit management was good and co-operative and enjoyable.
Pros
learning and co-operative
Cons
no cons at this end
Good working environment with an understanding and supporting leaders and managers who always showed empathy when needed regarding work with an intention of of every agent to grow in a specific manner.
People are good and helpful. Too many facilities but very fewer increments. Not much growth as far as career is concerned. But a decent place to start.
From the day of Interview till last day of Work, Concentrix can be termed as Employee friendly company with the policies it has. But the work culture support on job depends on the Management over there. Where i can give it a score of 5/10 for Management at Thane location. Pay is Good, extra earning is ans option. Extra facilities are mediocre, like Transport is not provided for Pick and Drop to doorstep. Food and Medical facilities are below average.
Concentrix is the second largest BPO worldwide. This is the best company to start your career as a fresher. I started here as a fresher and I enjoy a lot working here. I would recommend only to freshers to apply here.
Does nothing to Retain a key employee. Very bad employee policies not at all an employe friendly company. Not recommended for women at all. Male centric company. No growth opportunities for females.
Always boring at work, Learned related to internet connections Management is worst Workplace culture is always boring Only training time it was best time apart from that nothing is good in that company. No Religion Respect Towards that company.
Pros
No Free Lunches
Cons
No Long Hours Break
Average experience working in this company, There no big problems but at some instance there is no proper help which make demotivated and makes fell in changing,
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Nice work PLace, chilled process. So nice people around there. Co-operative TL and managers. Fun place to work on floor activities and less burden. Innovative driven company
Awesome company I really enjoy to work there Saturday and Sunday off.. We also celebrate fun day on Friday Managements was also awesome All over outstanding experience for me..😊
Cons
Good working place...no work pressure... Pick up anf drop service available.. Good transport service company have.. Saturday sunday off for backend.
still not get the good opportunity but ill try to upgrade my skill to get the proper job into my field. I know its hard but definitely, I will get the job
Restriction on every activity, gives a feeling of prisoner in a jail. Working hours are odd, and transportation provided by company is not at par with industry standards. Management just overlooks the issues reported by agents, and gives false promises every year.
Pros
Salary is on time
Cons
lots of restriction, hardly get approved leave.
Good environment to work, decent staff, management is ok, work culture is good, spent more than a year as a Sr. Technical support specialist in a ISP process assisting Australian customers with internet issues.
Regular routine work. Learned different roles Occassionally fun at work Learned too many things Helpful people around Managed team of 25 head Good place to work in deed
Pros
Good people
Cons
Night shifts
management very good. workplace culture excellent. very nice organisation to work. friendly environment. Job security Good incentives working hours good
Convergys, the world leader in Business Process Outsourcing is a great platform for individual development. One can get to have a taste of various cultures. Work at Convergys is fun-filled and reward driven.
Pros
Better Facilities
Cons
No Cons yet
Convergys offers its employees promises for a bright developing career and enough salaries to put up for the compensations. After a few months of work experience,I noticed a few pros and cons of the company. Over and all Convergys Limited kept me well fed, paid and maintained for over the last year so, I'll be thankful to the firm cordially, and I'll keep serving the venture as a profitable employee. .
Pros
Reputable place with Wide age group and socioeconomic background, Job is challenging and compensations is a merit, Easy to locate and accessible, Nearby is a Supermart where you can get yourself articles.
Cons
Working overnights, The work profile isn't technically sound just an overview of Computers networking will do, let's say Boring, Job security is a key factor, Transparency in hierarchy, Workplace and Amenities disappointing
Every employees were helpful, supportive, regardless of the score. I have learned to support the juniors any time i we know any information regarding the issue..
Pros
No pros
Cons
Some times the chat flow is so much that we do not get time to go or the break.