Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Better than other BPO. However almost the same and also work & life balance clashes. I wanted to stick to the company but the circumstances become worst.Moreover no job security.
In Interview process only candidate get wait for Long full day just as time past.And after process done than in call attend there is no proper system allocated all rubish management done.
Best company ever Large opportunities provided for learning and growth employee centric company and he team is very supportive they focus on employee for than management
I really enjoy working over there. Great time to improve your communication and professional career. Everyone is super friendly but the only problem is the payment. Apart from that it is a nice team to work with.
Pros
time to take break and refresh the mind
Cons
If i could give it 0 i would. Managers ignoring staff one manager sexist will not talk to women! One manager always stinks of drink never pay you right awful company
Found good work culture. All the seniors are supportive. Challenges and opportunities are there. Learned many new things : professional and personal development
very well ambience to work. work environment is very friendly. the senior staffs were very helpful. its an employee centred company where one can grow.
Pros
Salary on Time
Cons
post shift briefings.
I improoved my communication skills nd my thinking,my punchuality, my sincerity nd much more so i can handle any customers my confidence level improoved.
Good work place, got to learn a lot of things from seniors. Supportive Management, excellent work culture. Young team which was quite energetic & had eagerness to learn.
Pros
Overall good
It was a very nice moment when we were working in that company. Employees were given a lot of care and many festivals were also made in our company.Very fun activities were being done and all the employers were working very freely in the company without worrying and I do not think there would be such a company on Kolkata which is getting freedom like a minacs company. Thanks you
Pros
If one hour is launched but one and a half hours, then no one speaks.
Cons
Right hour
Jobs at Concentrix
Call Center Representative positions
See more jobs
To work in a pressure situation.To maintain a good relationshipwith colleagues.Team build-up.T p work in a good company.
Pros
rotational shifts
Cons
Any typical workdays is really good.Learned a lot - professionalism, work ethics, new culture, different people, westernization, etc.Management only comes into picture when they are unavoidable. But the HR staff are very rude.Co-workers are really good, but there are gangs too.Hardest part for me was to avoid being noticed after a month of good performance.Be in the job, that is enjoyable.
Pros
meals and snacks are nearly free.
Cons
professional surprises always.
  1. Call Center Representative