Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

nothing much , work culture is good , disciplined, learned about the Customer service and understood BPOCompany works on perfect shift an a job opportunity to grow upward
No leaves no nothing any helpful from thereNothing nothing nothing all is too bad no food facility no living facilities symphony no support happen from any kind of HR are manager side for anywhere simply I will tell you complete this organisation given like a begging payments
Pros
But in time salary everything is good
Cons
Process organisations is very worst
Great and wonderful working environment concentrix. I enjoyed a lot there in that organisation. Good management, great opportunities in concentrix.....
Working their was fun and also it had a main feature that the salary was always on time. Seniors were a bit co-operative. But the cafeteria was so expensive. Overall in Ranchi, its a very nice MNC company. I had to leave the company in just 4 months because I had to relocate in Kolkata. But in the meantime that plan got dropped, but unlucky me. I had already resigned form my company.
Pros
Rotational Shifts, productive enviornment
Cons
Long Hours, Very Short Breaks
The employee has to do his best to impress the manager. Similar to any other companies. Its not just the hard work that takes you to higher position. But, the smartest way of managing your manager; i.e. Team Leader. I had worked hard enough with the best results I could. Being recognized even by the clients. Even after completing 18 months. The management decides the favoritism.
Pros
Fun fridays
Cons
Partiality in management
First company joined after Graduation and learning German, productive, good for MNC environment, work experience, Salary satisfaction also good that too in Delhi, overall really enjoyed working here.
Pros
Cab facilities, infrastructure, HR team for employees, Security for girls.
Cons
No fixed leaves.
nice orientation program,,good focus on nurturing employee employer relationship.worklife balance if ok payouts are good going by the current market..
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
night shifts
A good and friendly environment, gives the taste of MNC culture and a blend of BPO and Professional air. I am happy and grateful to have started my career here, more growth opportunity.
Concentrix is one of the reputed multi national company.As a fresher I develop my strategy to work efficiently and effectively for the company..
The Ambiance of the company is Well maintained with Attractive Infra-structure appearance with Promoting Events, the company inspired with the Management system and culture. The Work structure helped to Learn the Management policies and Benefits. The Safety of the Employees is the Best.
It was very pleasured for be to work as a customer care executive for a branded company like ABG. I was enjoying my work and daily travelling more than 38 to 40 kilometres.
- Monotonous days at work - we learn about insurance - Management is fine - co-workers are helpfull - Hardest part of job is to speak for 7 hours as its a call center - enjoyable is nothing on the floor
Pros
we learn how to interact with peoples
Cons
health deteriorates, mainly eyesight problems as you have to be in front of system for 7 hours
I m looking forward to work for the corporate company other than BPO sector.
  1. Customer Relations Representative