Concentrix

India385 reviews

Found 385 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,009 reviews
convergyscabbpominacsorganisationfreshersalarycnx

Good experience at Concentrix

The most important thing is job security and concentrix is an employee centric company and provide you better job security. It lacks in perks and benefits. Working culture is good and friendly.

Micro management

The company is awesome.. thumbs up.. but management is a fail.. They torture employees by micro management.. if your login hours are 2 minutes less.. let me repeat 2 minutes less they will mark you half day.. we are not robots.. we were humans.. They need robots not humans..

Concentrix insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

Its overall not bed

I have worked almost 14 months its my first job. Sallry was also not good my package was 3.35 LPA. In German language process. For freshers it is good work place and for part time job also.

Fun workplace

I am fortunate to work with this company. That was my first job and it give my career a boost to grow myself. A happy and stress free environment whose anyone want to be a part of. Let it be managers or staffs like us all were treated equally. Everyone was having equal right to keep their point of view.. overall I still miss old days.. best collegues I ever had.

Mostly there are different types of activities happend in every week and enjoyed working with Concentrix

It was nice and workplace us so cool and the easy to work with my colleagues and enjoyed very much and also done work in very good manner and also had very nice time in the Concentrix

Mixed feelings

Working in cnx is good...but may be my process that is Amazon was truly hectic. Think twice br opting it. They hire half the staff and then exert the present staff with more work.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

They do not allow you take breaks

Not bad

A good place to work. Poor management in all the ways you can think of. Starting from recruiting to last day the management is dusty.The salary is less as compared to the work. Other organization will pay higher for the same work load.

Pros

Workplace environment

Cons

Management, Salary

Customer services through a cultured way

Concentrix is one of the finest company in the field of customer services. The management, HR, Facilities are best in class. If you want to grow in customer services L.O.B., concentrix is the perfect place for you.

Pros

Work culture, Team bonding, Good salary & last but not in the least, Job security

Cons

Not at all

Good Platform

Amazing work environment, friendly staff , Managers , and the entire management was so supportive. It was a great experience working with CNX❤️. Best platform for beginners. Your knowledge is much more respected and recognized in this organisation.

Had a great experience while working at Concentrix.Working hours is a bit longer than normal 9 hours 50 minutes.Stress depends on the process what you are in for.Overall was fun working at Concentrix

Working with concentrix it was a great place to work

I have started working with concentrix from 2016 to 2022 it was a great place to work and management was to supportive and enjoyed my work hr was supportive and in the process you get too many opportunities to apply an ijp

Pros

Games

Cons

9 hours

Fair salary for newbie

Good company to start but it is very stressful if you be assigned to telco account they will give you multiple task that is not included on your job role, the management wanted to hit all of the parameters as if you will be a super agent

Productive and fun workplace but Low salary

Except the fact that the company provides very meagre salary others everything is top notch. And job security is absolutely fine .Amenities are awesome.

Pros

Cab Salary on time Work environment

Cons

Low salary Overtime amount low

worst company ever

Working at concentrix was the worst experience ever. There was no work life balance, no support from managment. There was no job security either, they dont even let you take leaves even when you are not in the condition to work

Productive and competitive

Overall it's a great experience. And this company was really nice to work like a full of challenges and competition. Management was also so good but salary wasn't enough for me as compare to my job role...

Fun workplace

The main benefit is job security and management is excellent there are ao many earning opportunity apart from the fixed salary.work environment is also good

stressful job.... after training duration feel like we are in Prision.

That was my stressful job.... we get Training for SBI credit card... That was nice... But After that duration feel like we are in Prision. Bcs some TL are so aggressive and partial with their team member and Mangers are not supportive... lots of partialities there.... Even in Quality dept also they check the calls as per their behavior with agents. They gives the marks on personal behavior with QC team not as per calls basis...

Pros

only we get Salary with PF on time

Cons

long waiting calls... No supports from TL .... No leaves on time.....as we Inform TL in advance...

Good place to start

It's a good place to start if you're looking for a job as a fresher. The managers will help you learn a lot. You'd find that you would have gained lots of confidence once you complete a reasonable amount of time. The salary wasn't that great. I had to spend my own pocket money to survive.

Stressful

Not recommended as salary is very less and work load is too much. Staff is supportive. Work environment is great too. Two week offs. But promotion and hike in salary is not satisfying

Pros

Cooperative staff

Cons

Less salary

It’s a great place to work and for making amazing career ahead.

The most employee-centric organization you can ever find in India. Concentrix truly lives upto its core values, one of them being a great place to work. The managers and TL's are all friendly and supportive and management is also proactive in listening to the problems of the employees. Concentrix offers a lot of good benefits for their employees. They do offer overtime for us which is very helpful. They also do their best to insure that we are well taken care of and we are satisfied and happy in the work place. ... The pay is very good as well. And i also want to join Concentrix but unluckily there is no hiring at that point of time. 🙁

Company is very nice but salary is not up to the Mark.

Very nice but salary is not good at all management Is very supportive job security is there... work load and target pressure is there they want employees to work hard but in minimum salary..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Concentrix with