Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

fun workplace Management was ok while I was working there . Company was being takeover by IBM Concentrix that time. So not sure about next management changesmight have happened.
Salaries estimated if unavailable. When a job posting doesn't include a salary, we estimate it by looking at similar jobs. Estimated salaries are not endorsed by the companies offering those positions and may vary from actual salaries.
Pros
Nofree lunch
Cons
A good place to start. Well managed. Great training structure. An employee centric organization. 0 pressure at work. Once you entered you became family
I had an excellent experience working with Concentrix. But i feel, it should have a better workplace or environment for people who starts their career. Otherwise, all ok.
There is No scope of growth, salary is also not enough, n work environment is very stressful, managers will not let you live peacefully, no guarantee of weekoff, no holiday. The managers leave the logic outside the door of company n then they enter inside the company, there is no proper management inside the company.
Best company really good to work there and really good rules for employees.But about managment there is no any system work they are doing with their own mind there is no any regulations for management
Best Company for those who are new in this field. You will leran a lot about how to handle customers. Trust me, this company has more 150+ Clint included Amazon, Google, YouTube etc.
I started work in Concentrix since 2017 From the time i m in this company always having fun and different activities and they provide full job security.
This is the nice place to work. Candidates who wants to start their career as well as for experienced, its a good place. Good environment and working place is awesome.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
I enjoyed the period of life what I spent there even if the shift was little trippy . working environment was really supportive and helpful . Really from here I studied lot of things
i joined there after my graduation and learned alot like how to talk to other. work culture and may other things. seniors were very helpful and whole staff was very good.
It was a really good place to work , management was really cooperative and helpful. Proper training were provided before the sending employees to work on floor.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Less salary
Used to provide customer service over the phone. Learned how to handle premium customers. Promoted as RX(Resolution Expert) after providing the best performance. The trainer is very friendly. AM very polite and helpful. The hardest part of JIO customer service that, I faced that when the customer pays for service but due to some technical difficulty they unable to get that service but at the end of the call they gave me 10 out of 10. I remember that I got 25 promoters for one day.
Pros
Good Brand
Cons
After 8 hrs shift they used to stretch for 2hrs
I think if a person cleared 12th pass with any stream and do not have any plan for further they can join this company, it is BPO sector so kindly enter this company who has more interest in BPO sector.
Pros
Easy to settle who is not gratuate.
Cons
8 hour to work, 1 hour break, break will be available when they have not when we want.
It is a nice company to work with, gives you lot of opportunities to explore new things, There training program is very good, as this is a BPO, you get to interact with new people throughout the world.
Good environment and lot of thins to learn.Apart from this the managers and assistant mangers are very supportive and cooperative with their employees and friendly environment and always motivating the employees to achieve their targets .
nice place to learn and work. ambient working environment. most enjoyable time that i spent out there. good managerial hierarchy and can enjoy in your day to day work
Working for a huge corporate was never easy , but it was always good to part of a great team with great support from our seniors who were there to help us
It was good and the facilities was good. Friendly nature. Resolving the issues when asked. Work nature was good. They were fulfilling all the needs of the employees.
Good place to work, Provided the exposure to step up and understand global business. Super work culture and Management. Enjoyable part of work was fun activities along with job.
Awesome place to work co concentrox kolkata. I had best days of my life. You can manage your work life and personal life. Ample of time enjoy lyf mot just wrk.
Pros
Friday funs. Food counterd
  1. Customer Support Representative