Concentrix logo

Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 25,945 reviews

Salary is very low

work experience is awesome but they need to increase the salary of the agent. I like working here because of the environment they create to work. It's like they say everyday is a day one

Best place to work

Best place to workA very good management and transportation No work pressure...Friendly culture and politenessAs well as for womens/girls safe and protectable work place....

No comments

Salaries estimated if unavailable. When a job posting doesn't include a salary, we estimate it by looking at similar jobs. Estimated salaries are not endorsed by the companies offering those positions and may vary from actual salaries.

Pros

Nofree lunch

Worst company

There is No scope of growth, salary is also not enough, n work environment is very stressful, managers will not let you live peacefully, no guarantee of weekoff, no holiday. The managers leave the logic outside the door of company n then they enter inside the company, there is no proper management inside the company.

Customer service executive

It was pleasure work with the concentrix Working environment was butter management where helpful. Salary was on time. But no entertainment work pressure was high lot of targets given to as.

Learning environment

It was a really good place to work , management was really cooperative and helpful. Proper training were provided before the sending employees to work on floor.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Less salary

Productive and fun workplace

Good place to work. Friendly atmosphere and no work pressure at all. All facilities will be provided for employees. The HR department is good caring for employees.

Cons

Its a good company but they have to work upon there management. The time breakups for lunch and coffee tea is really less. This is a tough process but it can be made fun to work without putting so much pressure on employes

Nice Place to be

Nice Culture and Environment for an Employee. Employee satisfaction rate is high. Management is very supportive there. Transport facility is good as well. Apart from low salary everything is recommendable.

Pros

Transport is good

Based on my experience

It was a good company but when comes to salary and growth The company has to look on to it.They issue Ijp's but selection will be not based on your experience little pressurized work

Jobs at Concentrix

Customer Support Representative positions
See more jobs

Productive Good experience

9+1 hour of productive hours Trouble shooting technical issues in internet, management is good workplace culture adjustable, productive hours, maintaining parameters and performance

Pros

Transportation

fun at work

i had a good exprince in concentrix and i learned how to build myself in work field ..... typical to work is nothing managed of excitation call .......

Pros

free cabs

Cons

rnr every 6 months

Innovative and creative

. a nice place to work . Lot to learn and show my skills .Daily Quality checks makes our work more good .Disciplined work culture

Pros

Free Food and Drinks and snacks

Cons

8 hrs

Good

It is a good company but salary wise it is not satisfying especially in these days . For Hardworking people given pay will not be suitable . But hospitality is good especially for girls

Good Working Atmosphere

Good working process Good working atmosphere, supportive team leader's. Bad transport team. Affordable workings location. Less salary hike😢.

Learned how customer should be dealt

Working here is really a very good experience. All the people managers are friendly in nature and help us in solving the queries whenever we stucked.

Pros

flexible job timing

Cons

nothing

My Personal Views.

I Use To Work There As A Customer Support Executive And I Liked Working There With A Beautiful Team As All Are Hard Working And Very Responsible Towards There Works...

Pros

Free Cabs

Cons

Long Hours

My Personal Experience.

I Had A Great Time Working With Aditya Birla Minacs,And I Learned Alot From My Management Team.

Pros

Free Play House.

Cons

Long Hours

Good work culture, good working environment.

Good work culture, good working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is solving customer issues.

Pros

Free food coupons

Cons

Less work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,609