Concentrix logo
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,081 reviews

Productive and fun at work

No comment on the 1.Management Good. 2.Workplace culture friendly. 3.challenging is to achieve target. 4.Enjoyable part of the Job is the weekend fun and play.

Pros

Free Cab facility

Cons

No Extended shift.

Excellent working with cnx and with their clients

Good opportunity for right skilled people to grow fast within the company. Good work culture, Employee centered organisation. High on engagements. Multiple projects.

The most enjoyable part of the Job

The most enjoyable part of my Job at Concentrix is to connect with people, I do this my meeting my teams quite often in skip level's. I also make sure that people are not feeling stressed at work and make sure I'm making that fun filled environment for them, i and my team ( employee engagement) do lot of fun activities on floor which involves associates from floor and Team leads. Its always fun to work with such amazing Team

Great Place to Work

Great Place to work, gives a lot of opportunities and freedom to showcase your talent, pays a lot of attention on learning and development of employees at all levels.

Pros

Awesome place to work

Cons

nothing

Great Workplace

Every day there is something new to learn. Good staff & management. Employee engagement activities are quite regular Friendly support staff Decent benefits & perks.

Excellent organization

The team is awesome, loved to be part of the organization. 5 years of journey was just mesmerizing with the kind of support i received and the growth rate is just phenomenal. I joined as customer care executive in 2013 and working as assistant manager in 2018 shows the phenomenon growth rate. I would say this is the best place to work

A great place to work however with it certain flaws

It is THE company to start your career with but not THE one to spend too much time with once you cross your initial growth objectives (Give it 5 years if you are starting from the grass roots)... It teaches you much at the lower rung of the ladder but as you climb up the food chain you realize that the positions you desire or aspire towards are either already filled (With no hope of the ones in the chair leaving anytime soon) or have been spoken for (By virtue of being friends with the ones in their respective chairs)... I urge all freshers reading this to start your careers in Convergys cause you will learn much; but do know when to jump off the bandwagon! I however am hopeful, now that the situation has changed. I believe that Concentrix will change my wordy challenges highlighted above and together they will make a dream place to work, for and from within... Don't get me wrong; I love the company; It made me what I am! Just a few flaws that I would want gone:)

Oppurtunities for growth

Learned About how to Grow within an organization and how learned about management skills. How to run process handle International Clients. Exposure on different aspects of the Industry.

Pros

Good Transport

Cons

Salary Payout

Good company to work with

It's one of the fast growing reputed company in outsourcing industry. Its a good company to work with and have 100% job security and employee friendly policies and other benefits.

Nice place for Freshers

Should restructure the benefits for advisors. Good management but not too confident about the IJP process. HR should think more about employee engagement programmes specially the middle management.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?

Nice place to work, atmosphere, culture and team to proactive and supportive. Employee centric company in terms of associate and first line of management (Team Leader)

Awesome company to work for

I have learnt a lot in the company. From team management to process improvement to staff motivation, I learnt everything here.I am expert in Sales and customer service now. It made me very competitive in nature and true professional.

Pros

health policy, leave policy, transport

Cons

no work from home for an experience employee

One of the best company's to work with

Right place for a beginner who wants to explore Corporate World. Best known for its Values, Work Ethics, Tenacious about clients and staffs. Best organization for endless learning's. Best school to learn the corporate values. Perfect Management System.

Pros

Everithing that I have enjoyed

Cons

Salary

Productive n fun place

Only salary is low other benefits are good A great place to work A great place for growth Lot of option to choose ur carrer Lot of location to work in

Productive and fun place to work for

Convergys is a company with which if you stay then you will not only get a chance to learn new things but will also get a career path. On Salary they may not be the best players, but work ethics and culture in the organization really standout.

Good

Great experience in working for a long time. good environment, great work atmosphere, brilliant cafeteria, great build up area, less time taken to hire

Fun along with productivity

It was a pleasant experience working with Cambridge. Though it was a short stint, thoroughly remember it right from the management staff to the HR to the payroll team etc. Such was the connect that they emphasised on!

An excellent place to work

Concentrix brings along legacy of IBM so the organization is a excellent and fun place to work which also brings stability and job satisfaction along with good salary benefits.

Pros

Jab Satisfation

Cons

Excellent work culture

Fun Place to work

Great organisation to work with, fair employer and great leadership team. The team believes in fun at work culture which enables employees to stay longer with controlled absence and improved productivity. Strongly recommended.

Good work culture and co-operative

- Great learning experience - Co-operative work culture - Time management - Focus towards employee's personal and professional grooming - Lots of Next level opportunities

Productive and Fun Workplace

Company is good and best place for Freshers and Experienced person. He will give you lot of opportunity to grow through IJP and groom you through different organization development training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,638