Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Operations Representative

Its a good company to start the career but it pays very less and growth is very limited. Its gives some perks like free meals, snacks for tea time and have flexibility to work throughout the day.
Pros
Perks like meals, snacks, flexibility to work
Cons
Salary
Good experience and learnt many thing how to deal with customer feelings and had good friendly nature while working. Received good help from colleagues and manager to solve the customer problems. It is a good platform to gain knowledge and experience.
There were many places where you can go and relax, you can spend time in gym or you can play games. The working experience was good because the environment was competitive and supervisors were helping and supportive.
Pros
Free meditation and game area.
Cons
Long hours and average salary
Great experience working there. I was in foreign language process for Amazon (German). I have to resolve customer query via email. Best part of it that you grow your good understanding for resolving customer problem without being contacting directly on phone or chat.
Company is good but salary is low according to inflation rate. Overall working environment is good. Job is secure if you do work well. Process is good.
Working at client location with privileges provided was good. Everyday we learned new stuff. Management was good. Though there was a problem with transportation, it a fun environment to work at.
Pros
Free Lunch
Concentrix is a great place to work and has a good environment also.All seniors are so cooperative.concentrix comes in 2nd position .all rules and regulations are strictly followed.
The company runs on trust and transparency and this provides a feeling of mutual respect for everyone in the company, regardless of position or rank. There is an open-door policy that makes me feel like I can express any concerns I have and I know they will be heard and considered instead of ignored and shrugged off.
They should focus more on their management AS IT GET'S A BIT STRESSFUL WORKING THERE. Also they should take employee concerns seriously in order to reduce employee turnover rate.
You have to give company 9.5 hours a day but the good thing is there are 2 week offs that are rotational. The working environment is good and you make a lot of friend there and the pressure is moderate.
It is a place to learn more and completely working atmosphere where a fresher can learn how to work and how to survive in a competitive atmosphere, overall experience was good.
Till the day i have worked in concentrix ,the best thing was the salary,the ambience of the work place was really good,upper heads such AM ,HR,OM etc. They were very helpfull .
Concentrix has been a company that is always employee-focused, with making sure that all the aspects of employee satisfaction are met. It also keeps all the employees motivated by various types of incentives and remuneration. Being friendly and supportive all the employees is a key factor which is prominent in its work culture.
I gave 1.4 years to concentrix with complete dedication to my work and customers as per the client's set policies. It was a great experience and environment to work in.
Good company, many things can learn if people are interested. I learned a lot. Very good plat form for a beginner i liked working environment in Concentix and management also good but growth is very slow for the employees this was one of the major problem if this was corrected any body can happily work.
The job culture was good. It was fun and loving place. The management was good especially the Human Resources. Transport facilities were there. Job security and employee assurance was there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime.
Concentrix was a very good company. I had learned much more things from Concentrix. Management is the specially good. workplace culture was too good. My last working day in Concentrix. A tour with my all team members in sundarban.
Easy work Working there was fun with like mided people Easliy approachable HR/line managers Monotonous Long shift/working hours Poor transport service.. early pickup, late drops
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
The company has extensive training for the process I worked in and one can have great fun based on the trainer you are under but once you are on the floor its business, but it doesn't really suck. However, sometimes the supervisors are tough to work with and aren't really flexible.
Pros
Cab facility, Good work environment, Good incentives for satisfactory performance.
Cons
Higher working hours than standard, No meals included!
Working as Representative Operations with Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited since November 2016. Where I need to solve the issues of customers.
Productive, fun working place, motivative, growth The work environment in cnx is amazing we get to feel secure it has a positive vibes in working environment which is very must comfortable for working. The management provides a lot a of benefits for their employees in lot of ways.... Just love working in concentrix and hope I continue with this huge family and be a part of it
  1. Operations Representative