Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Quality Analyst

I am a quality analyst in Concentrix. I would like to say Cnx is a good place to work. However from past two years i am trying to leave the organization. The work load is too high with less amount of salary. The only benefit of Cnx is your job is secure.
Cons
Extended shifts are also there.
Good brand company to work with.An organization where you can learn and grow with success.Your learn how to mingle with them untill an unless your reserved kind of person.Otherwise it's a good working place
Cons
It was good to Learn more & more in this Industry. It was fun at work place & relaxable too. Good exposure for anyone who wants to know/Learn the Actual Business Process.
Good company to work with. Management was very good the supervisor help to learn in terms of growth. Good team building excise, and frequently team outing to keep the moral and spirit high
Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. The company is self-funded and in the black. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great.
Fair and decent company to work with.I certainly will recommend my friends and others whom I know to work for the organization. The organization is quite well placed, however, needs to work on employee's compensation and benefits.
It was a great experience as a fresher, got chance to practice my language skills in corporate office. Listening skills developed, audit profile is a big responsibility.
Its very good environment. People and management at concentrix cares. I have learnt lot of things at concentrix. Skilled in mapping business requirements,developing and implementing processes within guidelines, handled 200+ team size. result oriented,an ambitious and highly accomplished.overall it a fun place to enjoy.
I enjoyed working with Concentrix. Concentrix is really a big brand which brings more opportunities with it. I met some really good friends for life.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Sallery and promotion or banding is not as expected
its really nice place t work in concentrix. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. In a world full of average, Concentrix stands out. To achieve extraordinary results for our clients, we're disrupting the professional services market
• In ConcentrixI got trained to support Devices and network related concerns along with product ( Sprint Telecom) regarding plans and billing related concerns. • Chatting with US customers for regarding network, device , plan and billing related concerns. • Following up the owned cases according to the customers given time and communication with the customer. • At Amazon I had been working as a quality analyst since August 2016
Pros
It depends on the kind of process you are in
Cons
From my Past 6 years experience, I Learned that Hard Work always pay.. My typical day is all about how I learn something new. Whether It comes form my senior or junior..In my Whole 6 + experience Management always give the motivation that I want..In my tenure I think my workplace always give me the positive essence to my work. My Hardest part of my whole tenure is the negative energy in the work place. The most enjoyable part of my job is the Project where I can learn some Innovative and creative..
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Loved working there and learning was great. Managment took good care of there employee. We get good chance to enhance our knowledge by time to time training sesions.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It was an amazing journey with CNX, have learned lot of things which yield in personal and professional growth. Best place to start career and enhance skill.
Pros
Career Opportunity, Learning & Development, Work culture and professional growth
Cons
Salary, few management strategy, R&R and employee perks
Developed my people management skills. Learned excel. Touched all types of streams. Lots of learning material for individual growth. Fun at work by activities. Social responsibility was habituated to me because of Concentrix. High competetion and high growth. Good mentors.
Awesome experience for being a part of this organisation. Lot of options to learn along with work. Opportunity to grow depending on your experience and performance
Concentrix provides great opportunity for everyone. Friendly competition is everywhere so you always need to make sure that you do your best everyday. At times you may feel stressed and down (which is normal), but you will find comfort with the people you're working with.
I was rehired in Convergys as Quality Analyst for AT&T process. I was very happy with my job however later process started to ramp down and one day we got to know that AT&T is now closed therefore we were asked to leave the company.
Worked with operation and then moved to quality.Understood team management and how operation work.Handled team in absence of TL. Learned how to drive productivity.Internal calibration with agents. Giving training to newly hired agents.Analysed BQ and given coaching & feedback to make them MQ and then TQ.Aharing performance report to TL by EOD. Preparing MOM.
Concentrix is great workplace for new comers to the BPO industry. A lot to learn and management emphasizes on personal growth of the individual. Provides a good working environment
Pros
Working Hours
Cons
Salary
So far was good for me at concentrix & had a growth too ..looking for a change in my career to explore myself and to learn extra mile and to think beyond the limit and out of the box
Pros
Team engagement
Cons
Work flow