Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Job security is quite Good and Management level is quite Good Concentrix will never Leave you alone and having Regret about and Pressure if you will be Polite with it's Staff and working by keeping It's 3Vs in your Mind while working. All the Best.............
Concentrix is the best platform for everyone the environment was good and everything was good staff also so friendly HR is too superb they deserve the respect .... Love u concentrix
I went for the interview in formals, Very nice HRs and they are quite helpful if you need PG and all, they try to find you a place to live. Training sessions are the best you make friends and also learn alot from each other. Work pressure depends on the position. Fun activties are conducted once or twice in a week
I have loved working in Concentrix . It's a lot of enjoyment working there . Concentrix is a second family. We have enjoyment, work , relaxation everything in Concentrix.
Working with this company, I have learnt a lot. I would be glad to be a part in future if I can and would like to grow with my skills snd expertise...
Learnt so many things at this place like working on Sabre it was best experience. The management was really good and cooperative. I miss every festival I celebrated over there with my friends.
It's a world wide multi national company all over the world having so many clients like HP, UHG, etc. Company atmosphere is good but management is not supported
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Its a pleasure working with concentrix,love the environment and friendly nature by all the colleagues and managers,all the security and transport department are well maintained
Pros
Transport, security, friendly working nature
Cons
I had the opportunity to take care of a team, help them improve performance, Train them with the new launch of products. If at all I go back to India that will the company I will re-join again.
Pros
We never had the company sponsor for the lunch but we use to manage with our incentives.
Cons
Login hours is 9Hrs including breaks.
Fun working with convergys, management is good, team mates are friendly, cafetaria food is amazing, office premises is hygienic, well mannered employees, amazing managers
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no long hours
I worked with convergys for 2 years.. It was okay to work for 1 year after that management become worst day by day.... No personal life space ,, no career growth. We can not manage our personal life with convergys. The hardest part of the job was no break at all if the chat flow high.... Even we were forced to starch the shifts ...... The good part was they organize a functions but that is for the management only even if entire floor was banging with song even then we are not allowed to move our eyes from system...... Very bad experience.....
Pros
Culture activities
Cons
Long hours of shift.... No value of employees
I loved to work here again.. because this company has taught me lots of lesson..Actually this company should bring more process to work....inceare their salary. Some IT company they have to bring...
fun place to work at even though it was kind of hectic. Nice management and fun loving trainers and co workers. Had a great time and also learnt a lot in the short time i worked there.
Its a very good company. Learnt many things while working over there . want to rate 5 star. My work was selling tickets from US to India . Its was pour US sales
Pros
Cons
10 hours
Nice company with healthy environment. It was a wonderful experience to work there. I have learnt many things from the organization like selling, time management, dealing with clients and many more.
Management staff is excellent . The culture is also good . As i had to work as a sales executive , i got vast knowledge about mutual funds and different schemes of it .
It was a long hours shifts there and I learned to solve customer queries and technical issues with their devices. My typing speed improved there as it was chat process. The management of the company is huge. The employees are the priority for them and they manage shifts of every team wisely. The hardest part was the long hours. As working in a team, I made lots of friends and learned so much from them. I relocated to Australia for further studies so I had to leave the job.
Pros
Cab Service
Cons
such n awesome company to work for.. I feel gud to work there.. in fact I like the way how they treat their employees.. really.. evrything is owsm there..
Pros
gud environment
Cons
no cons
In this organization our AM behaviour is not good,its treat like a employees are a student.In this company salary package is not good
Apart from the long and sudden changes in the shifts, the experience was quite nice. The best place to start with if you wish to excel in the BPO industry.
everyday is a new for me with different thoughts and intracting with different people. hardest part of the job is taking calls continue,getting health issues. rest of the part is good and job security is there until unless we leave the job.
Pros
free transport
Cons
Na