Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

My entire 20 months were well spent working in cnx. Management was good , work environment was very comfortable . Mangers/supervisors were very cooperative and they really helped me to grow and taught me how to work under pressure , how to work with my co workers ,how to handle any case aligned to me. Overall my experience was awesome
A good company with great learning opportunities, job security, mnc atmosphere but the only constraint is Rotational shifts although day and night are balanced. Turn by turn you will get both .
Pros
Cab and shuttle safe transport
Cons
Rotational shifts
Great Place............... excellent work environment , good infrastructure Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there perfect.
Pros Global culture Rich values around Giving Back to Community Best work-life balance Best place for diversity Cons Top-down culture Local governance Location wise opportunities are little less Advice to Management Recommend transparency in appraisal system
First job learnt to use applications and how to interact with people. Beautiful experience as was young and energetic. Met many friends and had good memories.
Pros
Team Picnics and Meetings
Cons
Call flow and escalations
Have been working in this company so long, however, now need a change. Growth opportunities are at a minimum level and salary is also very low and the increment dates ara not fixed.
Good work atmosphere. Flexible shifts and friendly work environment. Its good for college students who want to finish their studies. They should have improved monetary benefits for tenured agents/SME.
It's nice company for work. But now it's not employee friendly company. The best part of this company is transportation. I really enjoyed to work with convergys.
Pros
Ac cabs
Cons
Upper leval management should think about employee satisfaction.
Convergys is a good company in India but work pressure is way higher than other company so I would definitely not recommend any candidate to work in this company. Only the training period is the honeymoon period after that you will be pressurised to work in odd shifts, no increment in salary and you will feel like slave.
Cons
Long Hours
best place to work with. nice salary nice staff awesome management best transport facility good scope of future n growth and encouragement and morale boosting!
good job but not a permanent for us, stack rate condition is not good to promote. hopeless, there is future for us to grow with energy australia proccess. however job is yet to be closed
More working skills you can gain over here and yes we do have fun at work and all celebrations will be great . We work in weekend also to fulfill the client requierement and we get good knowledge by supporting other teams .
Pros
Team Lunches and parties once in 3 months
Cons
9.5 hours
I was working as senior associate for our client Convergys as their HR. and then got promoted to UK payroll where i was working as payroll specialist for our clients in UK. Before coming to india i had worked in the UK for 3 years in logistics company.
Very friendly Environment Good Employee Satisfaction Management is very Helpful Job Security Women Employee Safety Is very important
Pros
Fress Transport
Cons
Long Hours
overall experience was good though the salary was bit less. Working here was a wonderful experience. Got to learn so may technical things. Managers were very co operative.
I have been with Netcracker from the last 6 years and got to work extensively on STPI communication cafeteria managment . It is a good place to work as team mates are good friends and there is a good understanding. The reason for looking out for change is job has become monotonus and there is no scope for growth.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
No career Growth