Concentrix logo
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,091 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

It was always fun to be with your team while working. One can always learn something new while interacting with the customers, what things can go wrong and can be done by providing different solutions to the customer as per company policy. There was a diverse cultural workforce, people were from different states and had different native languages. The fun part was besides our different cultures and languages, we always worked as a team and met our goals while having fun.

Hard work with less fun

In simple words, good place to work for fresher at low salary. I worked here almost 4 yrs , their salary skill is very low ( u cant imagine). But learnt a lot at working here.

Pros

Null

Cons

Null

Neutral

Naam bady aur darshan choty this idoms suits thus company. In noida sites no benefit provided only come office on time and compleate your shift and get back to your home. Their is no any other activity for employee if they done activity so you have to manage in your break or come early office or go late due to that activity. Over all they only show off.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Long shift hours, no proper increment, very long time for promotion

Overall at Concentrix experience is good

The management is good in Concentrix and the all staff is corporate with each other Teamwork.

Pros

Team work

It's good

Overall it's good some of the rules and regulations is not good and management some of them do more partiality and less hike other than this overall it's very good place to work..

Good

I feel personally ..cnx is best for new people, to get international exposure. in cases you have good work experience, you will get good amount as well from cnx end

productive and friendly atmoshpere

I would like say that concentrix is good place to work and all the senior leader are very much co operative and friendly to their colleague. Learned the management skill , flexibility according to the condition. Management was really very much helpful work culture is like relaxed if know how deal with your functioning area.

Pros

free goodies

Not a great work place

They will start with very good words about the work culture and build an aura of a great organization which apparently fades away after the first month. Their are no outings, party, activities or any other opportunities to be happy about. They treat you like you are slaves and expect great dedication and discipline when they will allow other people to take leaves and come late. They mark you absent for coming 5 min late. And there is no good process either

Working with concentrix was fun and i got to learn many things from the team and time is consumed in producive work .

when i joined concentrix i was stressed that how will i be able to work in corporate sector for first time . i still remember my first day i was confused and my manger helped me a lot and taught me things that we need to manage and i became a confident girl and every one is so helpful and they take care of their employee specially : female employee . now i am enough capable to handle a team as i was handle by my manager earlier . i would recommend my friend to join this company

It's a real employecentric company

It's a good company I ever seen. It's a real employee centric company. If you work here then you never facing any financial problem. You never face any problem regarding salary , leaves.Working environment is too good. It provides Transport Allowance also.

Concentrix is a company where you can concentrate on your bright future.

Employee can improve their career and they can grow there future for learning new skills , women safety is priority in company policy, 100% transparency, polite and pleasant atmosphere. Company always welcome honest hard work and dedicated employee..

Right place to work

Job security is there and mangers are supportive. Drawback is salary( not sufficient for the present situations). Overall concentrix is right and safe place to work.

Great to work with concentrix

I am working with concentrix from last 5 years and it's been great to work with this organisation. However , my only regret with this company is that there is less growing opportunities (but that is also process specific) and also less Salary. Rest there is good environment , job security and also friendly environment which one looking for. Happy to work with CNX.. :)

Nice Environment and Work culture and Very cooperative management

It was a fun place to work and it was a friendly environment to work with and the most enjoyable part is the other cultural activities that are performed in the organization.

Great company

I worked with Concentrix for 2 years. And It was really a great experience to work there. Management is good and employee centric company. Best organization I have ever worked for in terms of job security.

Great place to work Good company Great environment Superb Management Team If anyone of my friends wants to work, I love to refer them in Concentrix Daksh.

Amazon is amazing

Retail processes are the best to start your career in BPO Management is good in this company You’ll get leverage as long as you perform No work pressure Really great for freshers

Awesome company and work culture supportive staff. Good learning programmes offered every month on skill development to your social life to boost yours moral

Left the Company Just because of salary problem.

A Good Place to work. There are very cooperative TL's and Supervisors and very cool and awesome work floor. Best friends best workplace culture. Salary is the main problem over there And yearly hikes.

Nice place

Good help for great opportunity for us..no work load and no harresment. Office culture is very good and staff also good. Security is tight... Salary issue always

Pros

Good everything

Cons

Cab issue... And process movement

Excellent

Excellent organization to work with. All is good be it management human resource staff security transportation. Excellent infrastructure and people.

Pros

All good

Cons

All gpod

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,642