Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Senior Representative

Over all experience was very good. All employees behave like family n friends. The work environment was very good.there are alot of good things that's suits you like gym , game area.......and many more
As a Software Tester . Work culture is good. Management is very good. U can learn many things . We get support from seniors. No dress code. Free transport.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Low salary when compared to other companies
Best organisation so far been worked. Work culture was good. My supervisor supported me and helped me whenever requires. Job is as secure as government JOB. Only one thing was worst, salary package and increments at that time. If I got decent increment at that time, Still I'll be working with concentrix.
Really liked the work and would definitely recommend others also. Started from being a fresher into this field and learnt a lot about how to achieve targets of your life and how to enhance your self
Pros
Good learning Environment
Cons
Less work pressure,good to work with concentrix ....... Salary is gud.... Hv good job security at concentrix .......... Management is good............
Work area is good & Pleasent, it is the most enjoyable place. But salary will be paid less. Team leaders, colleagues are very supportive for team work.
Joined as a operations representative and has been promoted to senior representative for my performance, I love concentrix and great time working as team
I joined the company a year back as a Senior representative in TA process. So far learning aspect and knowledge aspect it is the best process to work with although the management and work culture is very timid and not highly encouraging. They set high hopes of the company with employee however fail to deliver it without being biased. All trying to save their job, it's all about the money.
Not so much enjoyable. no growth in term of professional and financial. they put so much mentally stress. the worse management I have ever seen somewhere.
Its good to work here, co-workers are friendly, and enjoying the work. Now I know how to work in a corporate environment. We have a cricket team, football team, and many other sports activities in our office, employee appreciation day, and many more, so in total its a learning experience, and fun too. But the problem in this industry is, if the process is gone, its difficult to continue in the company. Company is giving job security, but still, need to find out better option for a life long career.
1. very friendly environment2. no over load at work3. team Work4. Help full Managemnt5.preferable shifts
  1. Senior Representative