Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support Specialist

Good working culture. Not that satisfied with salary. Good scope for growth. Nice ambiance. Need to be flexible to work in any shifts provided. Still the shifts are normal being UK process
It's my pleasure to being a part of concentrix family. Great place to work. Working environment is good. Management is perfect. Safety measures are taken very much seriously in this pandemic situation.
Pros
Free cab facility
Cons
Working hours are long, but manageable.
Good place to work, you will get a lot of things to learn.some time you have to work in pressure but it will help us to build our organising skills. Best thing about concentrix is that they provide you lot of different opportunities with in the organization.
Convergys was an amazing company to work for. But after the acquisition via concentrix lot of policies are changed and implemented which are shows that not employ centric anymore
Awesome company to work at. Work culture is beautiful. Management is good and friendly . Low pay scale yet work culture keeps you going................
There the work environment is based upon thier employees it's a huge firm with all amenities and they are very keen to check the performance of their employees
Pros
free pickup service
Cons
grave yard ship
Good environment to work, decent staff, management is ok, work culture is good, spent more than a year as a Sr. Technical support specialist in a ISP process assisting Australian customers with internet issues.
Depends on which project you are working. Company policies are good. Ample of leaves available. HR are friendly. management are approachable. Salary hikes are good you need to crack the exam to get salary hike.
Pros
work environment is good
Cons
job secuurity is less depends on the project
I am happy to work with convergys. I just joined thia company and liked the environment and benefits for employees. It is really a nice company. I am loving it.
Pros
Free tea coffee sometimes lunch as well.
Cons
No long hours. No stretch of hours.
Obviously Monday..Zeal to work, IT culture good in Department ,met SLA ,being involve to fix their IT related issue with very higher management like CEO or CIO.
Convergys is good as a whole but differs process wise. My process' management was the worst one could have. Please avoid joining Convergys for Dell process
It was a great learning to support Canadian customers from torrronto dominion bank staff members.we used to resolve IT related issues on the call and support VPs, SVPs and senior management of candaian bank.
Smart Friend Paid Support One of the best management and fun filled office environment. Salary on time with occasional bonus. Learned many aspects of computer troubleshooting. Enjoyable part was good working environment with helpful colleague and festival celebration.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
My experience was good in convergys. I appreciate to my seniors and my team members for their support. Environment & Managemnet good. Cab facility for girls is also good. It was safe and secure.
Pros
management good
Cons
It was an ok place, but quality of staff was below par. Management was more into number management than people management whereas ideally it should be a fine balance.
maintain discipline works as a team friendly environment challenging calls pot lunch gaming hours motivation speeches
Pros
games
As every day is typical when you are not meeting your targets. I was working as tech support so sometimes it is hard to maintain your quality score. have learned a lot of things like, technical knowledge customer service sales and much more. most enjoyable part was when I got promoted as a Senior tech support.
nice to work with the company,excellent training which more valuable and quality administration nice ambience with fod facility good attitude towards the employees
Pros
free transport
Excellent atmosphere to work. Secure job. learned a lot about technology. very friendly Co-workers. *************************************
Started building my career from here. My co-workers were very good n friendly. Company has good policies for employees.
Pros
free cabs and gifts on product launch of clients and festivals
Cons
less pay
Got to learn many things from Convergys . Transport management is very good. Get salaries on time fixed on 1st of every month.
Pros
Salary transfer, Transport, Management.
Cons
Far away from home, have to spend 5 hours in Cab
  1. Technical Support Specialist